Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Neethzzzz! Fab post hon! So agree. They are meant to be. No matter how much they try to stay apart fate always throws them back together. Lets see how long they will fight whats in their destiny. 😳

PS. that first sig in your dabba! 😍
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

CHILLZ..poocho zara poocho mujhe kya hua hai..kaise bekarari hai yeh ..kaisa nasha hai.."

God ABHAY declaring in front fo everyone..awwwwwww..I JUST LOVED THATSCENE..he shut everyones MOUTH...but ours were wide open with SHOCK & Excitement..what say..🀣😍
God..I just blurted a post onthe same..CHILZ..abb aaram se tumhare awesomeview padongi..I have to blurt out mine..first you see..other wise..I will be so restless..!!πŸ˜†

Totzy., ver sweet and I loved the song.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Totzy., ver sweet and I loved the song.

awww..Thank you so much sweety..!! I am a total romantic gonner these days..!!πŸ˜† Ritzi I seriously have so much love to give Vivu & Suku..That I need to let it out somewhere...I tell you if not for these two I dont think i would have been writing this with so much passion..These two have made these characters soo loveable & beleivable I swear..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So very well said dear..!! Beautiful explanation..Ah that walk..was soooooooooooo dreamy & mind blowing na..!! 
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cudnt hav agreed more...........😳
the moment their soulz meet while walkin was just so awesome!!😳😍
n his declaration.....awwwwwwww.........i was like😲...😳....😍............πŸ˜†
amazing post!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
abhiya<3
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Super Kool

Thank you so much...πŸ€—I am blushing even more now...😳😳...i must say your posts are a pleasure to read...

Abhiya's chemistry is reaching to new heights with every passing epi...😳kudos to both the actors and pkyek team...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Aww!! That is so sweet of you!! I'm really grateful that you feel so. I means a lot to me😳
Yup!! The cast and crew of PKYEK deserve an applause!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Good. As long as you are here on IF for breaks, it should be okay. But definitely, it should not be compromising your important time. I hope I don't sound like your mom and dad. πŸ˜† 

Lol!! I know what you mean. Up till now, I was studying for an hour and as a break was on IF for 3 hours but that will change now, with exams nearing😊
Lol!! No, my mom trusts me enough not to say such stuff. She knows that I'll work at the end. Dad's not here and when I talk to him on phone, he doesn't exactly say, "Study more and less entertainment"πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

CHILLZ..poocho zara poocho mujhe kya hua hai..kaise bekarari hai yeh ..kaisa nasha hai.."

God ABHAY declaring in front fo everyone..awwwwwww..I JUST LOVED THATSCENE..he shut everyones MOUTH...but ours were wide open with SHOCK & Excitement..what say..🀣😍
God..I just blurted a post onthe same..CHILZ..abb aaram se tumhare awesomeview padongi..I have to blurt out mine..first you see..other wise..I will be so restless..!!πŸ˜†

Lol!! Aww, Hema, you're too cute! That sing is PERFECT!! Ya, Abhay totally kaatoed Kabir. Lol!! And yes, my jaws totally dropped because I really hadn't expected that!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² But I understand why he did it. Thanks a lot for replying!πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Neethzzzz! Fab post hon! So agree. They are meant to be. No matter how much they try to stay apart fate always throws them back together. Lets see how long they will fight whats in their destiny. 😳

PS. that first sig in your dabba! 😍

Thanks a lot, Anu!!πŸ€—
Definitely, they're fighting a lost battle. Destiny will win

P.S. I know, right??! Thanks. It's made by Zana (ffkhan)😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

i cudnt hav agreed more...........😳

the moment their soulz meet while walkin was just so awesome!!😳😍
n his declaration.....awwwwwwww.........i was like😲...😳....😍............πŸ˜†
amazing post!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
abhiya<3

I know, right?? That declaration took me aback, seriously!! I was, "Huh??!! Yeh kya hua??"😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² But I loved it. Aww!☺️ πŸ˜

Thanks a lot, Nikita!πŸ€—