Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divya92

tell me one thing y did abhay feel ki kabir will hurt piya...coz u remember piyas dialogue when she said ki abhay tum mujhe kabir se bachana chahte ho?  there is sumthing fishy with him also i feel

Fishy with Kabir you mean?? Abhay just got overprotective I guess because the future-flash really disturbed him. Plus, this was actually an opportunity which he used to tell people in advance why he'll be around Pia for the coming days.

Originally posted by: cutemug

So true,nothing more to say...😍

😍Waiting for Piya to open up to Abhay with her deepest fears and concerns...

Thanks, Mug😳 😳
Even I'm waiting for tomorrow when the final secret which is hidden between AbhIya is revealed😉

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Just finished watching it online. Ya that was very beautiful scene. And tomorrow piya's secret will come out to abhay.

Thanks for agreeing! Yup! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Lovely post...🤗.adorably cute and romantic episode...👏i loved it...their souls meeting and then walking happily hand in hand..😳.it was the cutest moment....😳also i loved the entire scene where he declares that he and pia are together...i almost fainted...😍.i am blushing even while typing...😳

Aww!! Super Kool, you're supercute!🤗 I know, right??!! Every AbhIya scene is better than the previous one and their chemistry just keeps getting better!! Thanks a ton for replying!😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Come on, people! My topic ain't that bad! Please reply karo🥺 🥺 🥺
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Come on, people! My topic ain't that bad! Please reply karo🥺 🥺 🥺

awwwwwwwwwwwwww. It is an awesome topic. But lagta hai sabke sone ka time ho gaya hai. Aur tum kya kar rahi ho? Exams ki taiyaari kab karni hai?
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritz93

awwwwwwwwwwwwww. It is an awesome topic. But lagta hai sabke sone ka time ho gaya hai. Aur tum kya kar rahi ho? Exams ki taiyaari kab karni hai?

Aww!! Thanks, Ritzy!! I'm catching up with a friend on a CC. I'll was studying till now. Now, I'll study again after half hour😃
Ritzie thumbnail

Aww!! Thanks, Ritzy!! I'm catching up with a friend on a CC. I'll was studying till now. Now, I'll study again after half hour😃

You are more responsible towards your studies than I thought. Well, I often do underestimate others 😆. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Really, Ritzy?? Lol!! Thanks!! I'm not that responsible also but ya, I mean, it's 12th. Even the stupidest of people get serious and I am pretty sincere :)
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aww!! Super Kool, you're supercute!🤗 I know, right??!! Every AbhIya scene is better than the previous one and their chemistry just keeps getting better!! Thanks a ton for replying!😳

Thank you so much...🤗I am blushing even more now...😳😳...i must say your posts are a pleasure to read...

Abhiya's chemistry is reaching to new heights with every passing epi...😳kudos to both the actors and pkyek team...👏⭐️

Ritzie thumbnail

Really, Ritzy?? Lol!! Thanks!! I'm not that responsible also but ya, I mean, it's 12th. Even the stupidest of people get serious and I am pretty sincere :)

Good. As long as you are here on IF for breaks, it should be okay. But definitely, it should not be compromising your important time. I hope I don't sound like your mom and dad. 😆 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CHILLZ..poocho zara poocho mujhe kya hua hai..kaise bekarari hai yeh ..kaisa nasha hai.."

God ABHAY declaring in front fo everyone..awwwwwww..I JUST LOVED THATSCENE..he shut everyones MOUTH...but ours were wide open with SHOCK & Excitement..what say..🤣😍
God..I just blurted a post onthe same..CHILZ..abb aaram se tumhare awesomeview padongi..I have to blurt out mine..first you see..other wise..I will be so restless..!!😆