Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This is why they're destined to meet <33

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode yet but it seems to have rocked.😍
sumana-13 thumbnail
you are so right on valentines day he told Pia "mere zindagi mein sirf tum ho aur koi nahin" n the next day he declares publicly about their being in a relationship.....wow nothing can be more romantic than this.....I was already on cloud 9 yesterday..... today i am flying higher ......😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know right. they are destined to be together no matter what. i am wondering the same thing , how are they going to keep denying. and be offically together. gosh, i hope that day comes soon. when it does i will be so darn happy. from the promo it looks like confession is what they are headed towards
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully expressed, Chillz. I like the way you express emotions.

After reading your take on it, I want to see the episode asap.

divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tell me one thing y did abhay feel ki kabir will hurt piya...coz u remember piyas dialogue when she said ki abhay tum mujhe kabir se bachana chahte ho?  there is sumthing fishy with him also i feel

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true,nothing more to say...😳😍😍😍

😍Waiting for Piya to open up to Abhay with her deepest fears and concerns...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just finished watching it online. Ya that was very beautiful scene. And tomorrow piya's secret will come out to abhay.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post...πŸ€—.adorably cute and romantic episode...πŸ‘i loved it...their souls meeting and then walking happily hand in hand..😳.it was the cutest moment....😳also i loved the entire scene where he declares that he and pia are together...i almost fainted...😍.i am blushing even while typing...😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rachanarock

I haven't seen the episode yet but it seems to have rocked.😍

Yes, the scene was very deep. I hope it lives up to your expectations😊

Originally posted by: sumadear13

you are so right on valentines day he told Pia "mere zindagi mein sirf tum ho aur koi nahin" n the next day he declares publicly about their being in a relationship.....wow nothing can be more romantic than this.....I was already on cloud 9 yesterday..... today i am flying higher ......😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Lol!! I know, right?? Day by day, his heart is taking over his mind and just like Pia, Abhay is also defying all reason and logic!😍

Originally posted by: syria2014

i know right. they are destined to be together no matter what. i am wondering the same thing , how are they going to keep denying. and be offically together. gosh, i hope that day comes soon. when it does i will be so darn happy. from the promo it looks like confession is what they are headed towards

Confession?? Lol!! What we've got is so much more than a confession. A confession hardly matters nowπŸ˜† πŸ˜† But ya, the beauty of a confession is something else❀️

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Beautifully expressed, Chillz. I like the way you express emotions.

After reading your take on it, I want to see the episode asap.

Aww! Thank you so much, Ritzy! That means a lotπŸ€—
I hope you like the episode😳