This is why they're destined to meet <33

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I haven't seen the episode yet but it seems to have rocked.Day Dreaming
you are so right on valentines day he told Pia "mere zindagi mein sirf tum ho aur koi nahin" n the next day he declares publicly about their being in a relationship.....wow nothing can be more romantic than this.....I was already on cloud 9 yesterday..... today i am flying higher ......Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
i know right. they are destined to be together no matter what. i am wondering the same thing , how are they going to keep denying. and be offically together. gosh, i hope that day comes soon. when it does i will be so darn happy. from the promo it looks like confession is what they are headed towards
Beautifully expressed, Chillz. I like the way you express emotions.

After reading your take on it, I want to see the episode asap.

tell me one thing y did abhay feel ki kabir will hurt piya...coz u remember piyas dialogue when she said ki abhay tum mujhe kabir se bachana chahte ho?  there is sumthing fishy with him also i feel

So true,nothing more to say...EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Day DreamingWaiting for Piya to open up to Abhay with her deepest fears and concerns...
Just finished watching it online. Ya that was very beautiful scene. And tomorrow piya's secret will come out to abhay.