Devil's Den: Geet CVs huye apni audience se paraye

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Here we stand at crossroads again
Why do the CVs time and again earn our disdain
Why do they think we enjoy our favorite characters in pain?
Why don't they instead go with a storyline that is sane. 🤔

This was a show where logic was king
Every little scene would a smile to our lips bring
They had a balance of all the elements
Comedy, confrontation, negativity and sentiments.

Every negative event had a thread of positivity
Women's issues were handled with great sensitivity
To watch the next days episode we could not wait
every character on the show was simply great

The Geet audience does not enjoy the OTT drama you show
Maybe this is why your TRPs are doomed to remain low
We can tolerate drama in very small doses
Please stop what you are doing and go back to your basics

Do not alienate the remaining audience
To get them back you will have to do real penance
They might still not come back because they feel spurned
Many times in the past they have been burned

We expected a lot from this show but it has come to naught
Just remember that an audience's loyalties cannot be bought
Your predecessors worked hard to earn a loyal following
But the loyalty ends once logic you stop showing

We have been putting up with a lot of rubbish for a while
In order for a show to survive you need substance and style
Get your act together time is running out
I know you have it in you, to lay to rest all the doubts.
Rise to the challenge and show that you can think outside the box
Give every one of us loyal viewers the chance to say "GHSP rocks"

Points to ponder

1) In Delhi Maaneet had a tough time keeping their hands of each other and had to sleep in separate rooms. They get to Shimla and they can sleep on the same bed and even touch each other and nothing??? 🤔 .....ye baat kucch hajam nahin huyi 🤢
2) Geet is supposed to be in a delicate state but can ride in a truck which is quite a rough ride and nothing happens? 🤔
3) An accident can cause a miscarriage and Geet escapes from such a major accident without as much as a scratch and with the baby intact 🤔
4) Geet cannot take any stress right? Any stress can cause a miscarriage 😲.....so how will the stress of almost losing Maan not cause a miscarriage? 🤔

5) Teaching Geet to drive when she is in this delicate condition? Makes no sense to me at all.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE
I would like to see Dev get back into everyone's good books slowly. First by helping during the accident. Then by helping with Arjun-Annie love story. He helps by telling Arjun the truth about NT and Arjun apologizes to MSK. Take it slow folks. You have ruined many a track by concentrating on short term gains. Think long term and build it up. He initially is positive. But remember he has always been jealous of his brother because Maan has everything - the property, the money, he is daadima's favorite and now even a woman who loves him.

Again do not show Dev falling for Geet - rather show that he wants what his brother has - he wants the relationship his brother shares with Geet. He never had that with NT. He thinks it is because of Geet and so he wants her back. Little does he realize the magic is because they trust each other and love each other. His machinations to pull them apart only drive them closer to each other.

Maybe one of his plans backfires and results in Geet losing the baby. He may blame Maan for that too. He thinks Geet will turn to him, instead she turns to Maan and the bond only gets stronger. His effort to drive a wedge between them result in them becoming husband and wife in every sense. This is what ultimately pushes him over to the dark side because Geet rejects him for Maan. He sets out to destroy them and ends up destroying himself.

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 

Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 )
and 
 henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge 
to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

MunnaBhai to MaanBHAI!
- I lubbed it! Maan ko bro se BHAI banadiya saalesaab ne!! Not to mention he's already comfy making himself at home both at KM & KC... U gotta give it to Arjun, he knows how to have fun on Maan's time and dime:D Airhead is an idiot savant at besting Maan!! 

Maan ki Pregnancy
- Geet's gestation period is longer then an elephant's.... Toh Geet ki Maan's evening sickness ko toh thora waqt to lagna mangtah hai...kya bolti ho behen log and bhikidada?

Rich Bytch 
- 5 din ki shaadi n already Geet showing attitude like NT? Wah wah! Is the next track, Geet marrying of Maan to Samaan;)

Professosaab ki Pity Party
- The four-eyed Professor tries to throw himself a pity party, but his placid self reflection is interrupted by the news of erstwhile housekeeping students. He goes to straighten them out but, is almost caught by the principal and has to hide behind pillar!! 

SuperBaby trumps SuperMaan
- Ved & Co. where are ur sandals? May I borrow them? I wanna place them on a shrine!! I think they will help me write a mast cartoon - about a superbaby that can survive anything but, its supermaan dad ki touch...so, SuperBaby conspires to kill its lone enemy. All this from the womb:D Yup! Baby is both cleber n mighty. 

Manaav ki Mast Do Nain
- Annie shud marry this dude...anyone who can amuse for hours with juss his eyes uske saat zindagi bahoot dilchaspe hoga;)

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rES~

i wanna write.. not anymore...

Edit 1 :

itne din guzre..
itne din guzre...
NE samachaar mein!
phir bhi CVs ko Aaj hi mile
MSK ka shakal bhi nah dikhane ke liye!

CVs

ok how do u expect me to bake a take..
whn u didnt care to show my face?😡

is tis intentional.. or r we right to say u r fools!???.. both ways i feel sorry for U!.. wait i dont think i feel for u anymore!🥱

Thk u NOT!

Ress~

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naam advance mein hi sahi soch ke rakha tha
Aaj Geet(the show) sach mein ho rahi hai sabse parayi

Kis Kis ki badlegi KISMAT aaj ke baad
Dhek ne ke liye login ki jiye "Devils Den" mein kuch dher baad

Message to CV's - 

Humne kiya tha aapko warn
Hum hai aapke ardent fan
Lekin if you show nonsense just because you can
Hum karenge aapko Kurbaan

-Rhyming Pine

Episode Analysis

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

KISMAT badal ne wali hai list (so far)

Swan
Deeps
Shali
Usha
Win (maybe)
Daaku An
Anshu
Suj
Anvi
Sharmishtha
Bubba
Kavi
Shinus
Arpi
Priti
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Well about today's episode I dunno what to say..we keep blaming actors saying they go on vacations..they r not professionals....blablabla

But my point is why production house cannot hv a bank for even one day of an actor's absense ??😕...as per tabloids/articles he is taking leave only on 15th and 17th,...right ?/..so a PH cannot bank just 10mins of two episodes in advance ??😕...thats simply disgusting🤢..and no way I m supporting this

Ok coming to the accident promo...dunno about other's reaction..but its scary enough to raise trps and Channel is smart..it has given the new promo exactly at a point when viewers will b forced to tune into the torture to see how MSK dies🤣....so thats a smart strategy on which they can get trps for whole week even with AAM episode  because misleading promo is already up to generate curiosity😆

Only positive point from today's episode was Dev ka acting which is good👍🏼,..and Dev-Geet confrontation looks good in precap but will not keep any hope because who knows they might just edit it😕😆

AAM track just needs to end now..🤢

thats it for today😊

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The episode:

Dev flashbacks were cleverly done. In the shot of him playing with the paper weight he looked quite evil 😈  Samir did a good job in Dev self talks and he did all this w/o touching the glasses! 🤣 But the BG music's gotta go. He is the villain not a ballerina 🤣

So no Maan in the episode. Maan better smell real good after that darn long shower.😛 Or maybe he is having trouble getting out of those skin tight jeans 🤣🤣 He wants to be Gith's Teenage Dream but the jeans aren't cooperating 🤣

Nice to see Geet being all assertive. She is threatening poor guy at the reception saying her hubby is hungry. Are you sure it's not you and BSK? 😳 🤣🤣 We are yet to see your hubby eat more than a bite 🤣

Pre-cap: looks interesting!

Future: This accident track or has loads of potential if executed properly. This means Dev turns evil and the baby remains untouched. And nothing that involves a scalpel or selective and convenient amnesia. 😳

Lady and the TrampS:

So in the latest lady and the TrampS
Tramp2 drools over, lady and Tramp 1 says "no no no, She is off limits". Why?  Lady's bro is psycho and goes all Maan-chi on any Tramp that comes near his "sister". Tramp 2 get's iscared and runs. Tramp 1 and his skin tight jeans are so happy! 👏

CVs your "Creativity"  or lack there of  never fails to  surprise me. Keep it up 🤣

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

don't know If I am gonna write..I hate accident trackss even tho I like the promo but NES-NEB are getting on my nerves...cannot stand it nowI don't have da patience and upar se Jas is editing..GHSP ki naav gayi gutter mein..
MSK dead..Geet and dev marry each other because they have to give a father's name to the bachaa and the biological father steps in and Daadi in full GHAM agrees for the marriagee...after 3 years of Leap..Dev and Geet are on their honeymoon and..Gith Bumps in Maan again..DHADAM DHADAM DHADAM..

Voiceover Says Jab bhi Geet apne Madumaas par jaati hai tab uska ateeth uske saamne Khada ho Jata hai...Ab Kya Geet Madhumaas ke naam se parayi hogi🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Arjun Annie...........Officially declared the new Maneet.........😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Eh bhai.......itna andhera kyun hai bhai....!! 

😵  <---- Yep...thats me...after bearing the AAM attack.. for the past week...!! CVs.....are we planning to tank this Sinking ship or we plan to plug the loopHOLES n save this ship?????

HAVE U LOSTTTTTTTTTTTT IT 

90% of AAM......n 10% of Maneet errr i mean Geet.... thats it????

W T H 👎🏼  n btw...as u had mentioned in a Indya.com article...our views on AAM ka KAAM......well its simple..they are...

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago