Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

2 new entris for make arjun jealousy

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys new entri in Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 is all geared up for more and more cameo entries in the coming weeks.  will be rock arjun go jealousy is will me fan i just cant wait ok  kmh 2 will me fun

We hear that the story line will be spiced up with the entries of Arohi's ( kritika kamra  ) high school crush Dhandu, and Arjun's (  karan kundra) close friend Jay. The presence of these two guys will bring in a jealousy factor between the lead couple.

Our source states, "ASHISH kapoor who was last seen playing the role of Vikram in imagine.s bandini will play Dhandu, while Saurav Chakrabarti who essayed the role of Cadet Peter Bubnis in  sab tv,s   left right left  will play the role of Jay".

This track will bring Arjun-Arohi close to each other and will make them realize that even though they pretend  that they have no feelings for each other, the truth is something very different!!

All our efforts to reach Saurav Chakrabarti and   ashish kapoor were in vain! 
We contacted karan kundra who said, "Yes, you have heard it right!! There will be few new entries in the show, but I am really clueless about the happenings".
 ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Get ready for some drama as Arjun and Arohi's love will be tickled...
please comant whst you think is well me fun
 i think is will be really fun 😳😃😆
Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
this article as already been posted... please share your thoughts on that topic...

Thank You
KMH2 Dev Team

TOPIC CLOSED