Shabir back on telly

Posted: 13 years ago
Shabbir's back on telly
Buzz up!

Returning to the small screen with a power-packed adrenaline punch and loads of attitude, television's heartthrob Shabbir Ahluwalia will seen reverting to his love – action and adventure.

We all saw his courage and valour in Fear Factor- Khatron ke Khiladi 3 and now he is back on Colors and doing what gives him a high!

Shabbir will be co-hosting Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega with feisty and spirited Preity Zinta. While Preity will be hosting the show from the studio, Shabbir will do the same on-field at the outdoor shots. This macho dude wouldn't mind running around while the lovely lady encourages the contestants from the studio.

About the anchoring the show he declares, "As a child I always used to watch Guinness World Records and was astounded by the various acts. I am privileged to be part of the Indianised version of the internationally acclaimed show on Colors. The show always gave me an adrenaline rush. It promises to be a thrilling ride for me as well as the contestants and I am looking forward to hosting it. I am sure India will defiantly take on the world and break innumerable records".

Talking about Preity Zinta he states, "It's nice to know that Bollywood's dimpled actress Preity Zinta is debuting as anchor with this show and it's wonderful to have her on the board."

An Indya source told us that, "Preity was shooting till the wee hours of Friday morning for a new promo for the show. She was having gala time accompanied by her co-host Shabbir. She surprised all by her good behavior, no nonsense attitude, no tantrums though they shot till 5 am."

Preity Zinta commented on Twitter about the shooting experience and wrote, "Just finished shooting 1 of the Guiness world record episodes! Hats off to Amitji, Salman, Shah Rukh, Akshay and Priyanka Chopra for rocking TV as its SO TIRING ! Phew!" Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega is expected to launch in mid March on Colors.
thanks asmi di for the article
is it true, well all the very best to him.
Thanks Asmi :)
So looking forward to this show...
all the best shabir.
Thanx asmi di 🤗
Waiting 4 d show
Thanks asmi for the article
thanks misss shabbir on tv very much. but panchi with shabbir together always misssssssssssssssss on tv.....
Thanks.

He looks yum!I like his choice of work in TV.
Yeh !!!! Tulipss

👍🏼   Totally agree with u

BTW !!!  U seem to be new here, so " Welcome to the Forum "

If u are a MICHI fan , u can join us at Michi  Paradise on Facebook

Would be glad to have u onboard .......
today i saw the prome where Preity welcome Shabbir, he looks so cute Yaar.😍