dint panchi see abhayz pic markd?????!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
DUDEEE!!!! yeh toh bloopers ka baap hai yaar 
ok seriously.........that photo frame is placed on panchi's desk by herself nd she sits on that table all day (supposedly)!!
so dint she see that abhay's face was circled in her own frame?! Shocked

Then....this sid guy......y did he circle panchi's pic? its as if he wants her to know abt the "danger" LOL 
cudnt he just get a pic of his own?! then he cud hav also added a mustache nd long hair or watevr animation he wud want to do! LOL LOL 
but marking panchi's frame was silly!
nd panchi not realizing was sillier!!! 
Wassay?? 

- Anky4evr 
Blooper alert! 

But lets assume, she hasn't gotten the chance lately because her boss doesn't even let her time to breathe. Womanizer always round her, no time. LOL
Exactly...And I don't understand why did Panchi frame that photograph in the first place?? I mean wasn't that pic damaged by nail polish??
may b Panchi is too busy in her bossy works that she coldn't find time. anyways Sid better get one his own n then mark wherever he wants and yeah that pic was framed before nail polish mark.
may be the pic was just taken & shown for that particular sceneLOL, after that cv's forgot abt itUnhappy, but not weCool
I agree with Ashu. Our poor CVs are suffering from short-term as well as long-term memory loss and day by day it is getting worseOuch LOL LOL
Originally posted by remosalsa

may be the pic was just taken & shown for that particular sceneLOL, after that cv's forgot abt itUnhappy, but not weCool
LOLClap
NeethiHugLOL, yaa, these all r part of Ekta shows, so used to it frm yrsParty