Na Aana Is Desh Laado

tanisha-adi-karan???

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys im nt a rglar viewer oF NAIDL ,,,bt see whn time gets...i knew its tansiha- adi r couple>>>bt seein ystrdays epi i thn  tanisha wil marry karan...becoz she says thr sum wierd feeln is thr in hr mind like that...wht u Guys thnk..its jst my thougt.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice thinkin but i reckon she will marry adi nd then there might be some drama btwn them....but yeah did u ppl notice hw in yday's epi karan looked at adi nd tanisha
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well, I hope not (without offending you 😉) I'm pretty sure, Adi and Tanisha will get married (though, I don't like Adi anymore) And what you mentioned, the weird feeling of Tanisha was refered to Ammaji. Tanisha said, that marriage is the dream of every girl, but when ever she comes in front of Ammaji, she can't be happy about her marriage, instead she fears to loose this happiness. And then she said that she has a bad feeling about all this, that their might happen something.

@Nikz: Yeah, I noticed it, but I think he looked at them, because although Adi lied to Ammaji, Ammaji wasn't angry with him and allowed him to go to this night club. He saw the love from Ammaji for Adi and I think that was, why he looked that way at them; jealousy. Besides, I want them (Tanisha and Karan) to have a more sibling like relationship 😛

Adi is marrying tanisha just for green card....i think....
biggest blooper if found today that without even marrying his application is approved....unless they had court marriage.

i am not at all liking this story track...
their chemistry is VERY VERY THANDI and BEKAAR.....

shaurya n dia who r not even dating have betta chemistry than them...