•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,

I just loved the way Ankita looked yesterday.  She carried of the night gown type frock so well. She just looked so very pretty and beautiful.  Sushant is one lucky guy that he found a intelligent and beautiful girl like Ankita in his life and also Ankita is also very lucky to have a guy like Sushant in her life.

God bless the sweet couple.  I hope they get married soon and live happily.
Yes !! And she was really good with her expressions .. I really liked her performance ..
And the proposal .. omg .. I am not able to decide which was cuter , Sushant's proposal or anki's reaction to it ..
Wishing them a great life ahead..
Originally posted by lunza

Yes !! And she was really good with her expressions .. I really liked her performance ..
And the proposal .. omg .. I am not able to decide which was cuter , Sushant's proposal or anki's reaction to it ..
Wishing them a great life ahead..

Same here Lunza.. Sush's proposal nd Anki's reaction, both were so cute nd so natural 😳

May God always bless them :)
wat type of clothes she was wearing😡😳
luv her always..she rcks...
Yes, she was superb yesterday, the whole act she carried on her own shoulders, excellent postures and expressions, totally rocking, forgot to see Nishant ðŸ˜†

Yes they are never vocal abt thier relationship status, but after proposal on valentive's day, I I am very happy for them, Just complimented each other....
I saw it once again, and After the hug she hides her face in his collar of shirt was awww 😳  she was left speechless by Sushant.
God bless them .
i know i agree i love them
i hate her she is soooooooooooooooo ugly Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago
u don't have eyes to see what real beauty is ankita is very beautiful  from outside & inside