Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

DOTW "Love"

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys welcome to this week's DLMH

"Discussion Of The Week"

This week's topic is "Love"!!!

Though the show has a political backdrop, one of the major tracks on the show is love.Between Nandini and Abhishek, Alka and Ralph, and Chander's love for Alka. Not to forget NNT and Savitri's love for Alka and Abhi, Chander's Dad's love for him, Abhi's love for his sister Alka.

So, as Valentine's Day has just gone by, what are your views on love??Any kind of love not only between a couple!Sibling love, parental love, love for your pet, for your belongings.Why do you love what you love?Is there a reason behind your loving that someone special or that favourite t-shirt??How far would you go to get what you love?? And the list could go on and on...so spread the love!
Edited by TrulyAditi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res...I will think and reply...lol...but I really wonder if Love is like how they show in the movies...you know, all colourful and stuff...?😍 Love is when you understand someone..they become a part of your lives, such an important part that you can't imagie life without them. You want to be with them as much as possible....you protect them, trust them, have faith in them....yeah thats all I can think of😆Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
Views on love

Apart from the parental love, sibling love, and love for my husband (couple love) I love two things....one is my daughter and the other is gardening!

My love for my daughter....it is not easy to write up what I have for her, but those who have kids will know the feelings better. A mother's love for her kid is never measurable and no one will know the depth of it. She is the only reason why I smile, live and fight against all the hardships in life.

The other thing is I love gardening. Most of you won't know more about my country, which is very small and only common trees grow here cos of the climate. I loved the garden my mom had when I was a kid....she used to grow various kinds of roses and different types of flowers....I still remember how much I hate some kids for plucking flowers from our garden😆

Now as I live with my immediate family, we don't have much space for gardening....but I still grow and look after few plants in pots and every time I go for vacation they become so dead....but still I don't give up, I start all over and grow more...I could never sleep if I don't smell fresh flowers in my room....so I buy from the florists, when I don't have in my small garden😊

P.S. I hope you won't be bored to read my loooooong post!
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love is all about care and responsibility.Love needs no definition.
TrulyAditi thumbnail
LOVE is friendship.Pyaar dosti hai!!Everyone has heard this dialogue Im sure but I really think its true.If the person you love can be your best friend there's nothing like it!Someone who understands you,cares for you-like bina bole sab samajh jaye types!

At the same time love for one's siblings that is a very special bond.the people with whom we live with our most significant time of our life-childhood.The ones we fight with the most and the one we love the most too! There is no match to the relation shared with one's siblings!

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Guys please post your views!!
Topic acha nahi laga kya?😭
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
acha hai, bahaut acha hai😊