Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Apurva in Choti Bahu 2 ?

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I got this expected story of CB2 from CB2 forum.😲
Shanti, Poonam, Sammy, Sharmii , Saveeta , check this out. If it is really Apu then I love TD again and hope Apu gives his 1000000% to this role. No article is out yet , I wonder whether there is another actor called Apurva Agnihotri.πŸ˜• or is it a spelling mistake. πŸ˜†

"Radhika, a Brahmin by birth, was adopted and brought up by a family of weavers in a small town called Rawal. Dev, whose family has been in the service of Rajpurohits for generations, visits Rawal as a child on the occasion of Radhashtami. Dev and Radhika meet each other and become good friends. Radhika and Dev's families tie them in the bond of marriage in their tender age.

Maheshwari (played by Pragati Mehra), the eldest bahu of the Purohits, hopes to inherit Dadaji's property. However, her plans hit a snag when Maheshwari realizes that Dadji has willed all his property is in the name of Choti Bahu.

Undeterred, Maheshwari decides to find a docile girl for Rohan (played by Apurva Agnihotri). Maheshwari plans to own the property by controlling and manipulating the Choti Bahu and to this end chooses Radhika for Rohan. Destiny brings Dev and Radhika together after 15 years, when he returns to Rawal after 15 years to find out about Radhika, Rohan's bride.

Will Dev recognize Radhika? Will Radhika marry Dev or Rohan? Will Radhika become the Choti Bahu of Purohit House?
"

Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Iam utterly confused. what is happening. Poonam wanted Apu to play a negative character like in Pardes and Shanti wants Apu in a Zee show. If Apu is really playing Rohan then we should get ready for insults and more insults again. πŸ€ͺ
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail

Favorite this show

User ID

Password
   Cancel

Share this show with your friends

Your Email:
Friend's Email:
Share this show with your friend

Choti Bahu is the love saga of two soul mates Dev (played by Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (played by Muskaan Uppal). Avinash Sachdev, Muskaan Uppal, Rakesh Pandey, Chayan Trivedi, Pragati Mehra, Sushmita Daan, Gopi Desai, Aditya Lakhia, Garima Shrivastav and Apurva Agnihotri star in the serial.

link to Zeetv site
http://www.zeetv.com/shows/choti-bahu.html

Is there another actor called Apurva Agnihotri πŸ˜•?. If it is really Apu then I don't mind seeing Apu back as I shall support his each and every role.πŸ˜ƒ

anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks a lot rekha 4 the news if it is really appu then ill stand by him bcz he is much better than others in each and every role bcz of its splendous actingπŸ˜‰

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rekha. i'm utterly confused as you.. πŸ˜•

is it cos the storyline  going the pardes way so apoorva's name is mentioned..

why no article till yet ?..

i think its better we wait for confirmation of the news ..

i just want him back and a powerful unforgettable role..

so lets wait...

guess if its true it will be apoorva versus parul in the 7.30 slot..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Saveeta, Iam waiting for confirmation too, The website still carries Apu's name. I was so shocked when I read that on CB2 forum.😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Saveeta, there is a comments section on the site I have given, put your comments too, if possible.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rekha..i think its apoorva and there is no other one right..😊

now lets wait for comfirmation..how true is it and why the website has already mention his name in the casts as rohan...

if its like pardes we do know how will be his character sketch..oh lala so different from anmol..

ok i better not get on my cloud nine πŸ˜†..

so i better wait for the news of him coming back..
rekha02 thumbnail
I have mixed feelings right nowπŸ˜†, If Apu is playing Rohan why is it kept under wraps.πŸ˜•
rekha02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savee_k

@rekha. i'm utterly confused as you.. πŸ˜•

is it cos the storyline  going the pardes way so apoorva's name is mentioned..

why no article till yet ?..

i think its better we wait for confirmation of the news ..

i just want him back and a powerful unforgettable role..

so lets wait...

guess if its true it will be apoorva versus parul in the 7.30 slot..

what a battle then, let's wait for some official news. I have posted a comment about how they can use Apu's name . I asked for an official confirmation.😑🀒