Abhay's declaration of Love to Piya

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally, as many of us had hoped Abhay's declaration of love to Piya happened on the Valentines Day Episode where Abhay says, 'No one else Piya, Only you! In my life there is no place for anyone else except you!'. I thought it was sweet and a much more powerful statement than just an 'I love you'. Don't you think so?

Anyways, with the declaration comes the uncertainty element too in the final scene of yesterday's episode where Abhay tells Piya, 'This is why you and I cannot be together. You have to stay away from me Piya...'

I am 100% agree with you.. Yes, I was exactly thinking same.. on Valentie day Abhay confessed to Piya that no one can take space in his heart other than her.. and again in last scene he said.. we can not be together.. Confused

The best part of this passionate lovestory is no dramatisation..YET so much is expressed to each other everyday..one by one..Abhay takes piya for granted & she takes him for granted..and THAT LOOK IN EYES..says it all..THEY BOTH KNOW..THEY cannot LIVE WiTHOUT EACH OTHER..YET deny..the fact..its soo cute & awesome & electrifying..
That first declaration of love by  Abhay to  Piya looks more like a declaration of love by Vivian to Sukirti.I mean did you feel the intensity of passionate love in those words said on screen by Vivian to Sukirti while acting out that scene.
me too liked the way Abhay said" koi aur nahi pia, sirf tum"
But the last, Abhay's looks frighten me.
I could barely slept last night.LOLLOLLOL
Was it really needed to show those ugly teeths???
@ VladDracula dats exactly wat i had in mind too n thought wat nonsense am i saying to myself nice to know am not the only one who thought dat lol
Yes u r right, i loved that scene a lot.

He indirectly confessed his feelings for her and i really hope in future he wiil propose Piya.

@dracula ok i m in d list

even i felt sooo tht it was vivian nd sukku

nd not abhy nd pia

maybe i m going nuts