Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's declaration of Love to Piya

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally, as many of us had hoped Abhay's declaration of love to Piya happened on the Valentines Day Episode where Abhay says, 'No one else Piya, Only you! In my life there is no place for anyone else except you!'. I thought it was sweet and a much more powerful statement than just an 'I love you'. Don't you think so?

Anyways, with the declaration comes the uncertainty element too in the final scene of yesterday's episode where Abhay tells Piya, 'This is why you and I cannot be together. You have to stay away from me Piya...'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am 100% agree with you.. Yes, I was exactly thinking same.. on Valentie day Abhay confessed to Piya that no one can take space in his heart other than her.. and again in last scene he said.. we can not be together.. ๐Ÿ˜•

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The best part of this passionate lovestory is no dramatisation..YET so much is expressed to each other everyday..one by one..Abhay takes piya for granted & she takes him for granted..and THAT LOOK IN EYES..says it all..THEY BOTH KNOW..THEY cannot LIVE WiTHOUT EACH OTHER..YET deny..the fact..its soo cute & awesome & electrifying..
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That first declaration of love by  Abhay to  Piya looks more like a declaration of love by Vivian to Sukirti.I mean did you feel the intensity of passionate love in those words said on screen by Vivian to Sukirti while acting out that scene.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too liked the way Abhay said" koi aur nahi pia, sirf tum"
But the last, Abhay's looks frighten me.
I could barely slept last night.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Was it really needed to show those ugly teeths???
Lifu18 thumbnail
@ VladDracula dats exactly wat i had in mind too n thought wat nonsense am i saying to myself nice to know am not the only one who thought dat lol
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes u r right, i loved that scene a lot.

He indirectly confessed his feelings for her and i really hope in future he wiil propose Piya.

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@dracula ok i m in d list

even i felt sooo tht it was vivian nd sukku

nd not abhy nd pia

maybe i m going nuts
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sab2778

@dracula ok i m in d list

even i felt sooo tht it was vivian nd sukku

nd not abhy nd pia

maybe i m going nuts

hehhe.but dont xpect it in reality..kash reality mein bhi hota yaar.it would have been the most wonderul moment........but yest that scene was a very romantic one...nd for the first time abhay almost told piya...๐Ÿ˜Š
ilove99 thumbnail
totally agree with you that was really awesome when abhay told pia what he feels about her โค๏ธand the way he came to tell her that shanaya ๐Ÿ˜ˆwas trying come close to him it was not his fault๐Ÿ˜ณ.
but the last scene i hated ๐Ÿ˜กwhen abhay  came in vampy form with his fangs 'n' all๐Ÿ˜ˆ and  was just magnified to her blood and suck it and when he said to pia that they cannot be together ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜”oh! poor ๐Ÿฅบpia how much he๐Ÿ˜• confuses her.