Kismat

Quick written update for Feb 14, 2011

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Quick update:

Show opens with Nehru's famous speech "Tryst with Destiny"...At the same time 2 women go into labor...One muslim lady who is hiding in a Hindu family's house in Guntur...and a rich lady from a Bombay Parsi family. Both give birth to baby boys. The muslim lady dies...

Lots of characters getting introduced

Merchant's in Bombay
1) Snobbish Dadi- leaves no opportunity to belittle the DIL 
2) Timid DIL- the mom
3) The Raymonds ....I mean perfect Man- Madhav Merchant (I almost typed Khurana😆)
4) The trusted employee- Vishwanath
5) Aditya Raj Madhav Merchant: baby 1

Guntur
1) Gunwanti: The hindu lady who adopts Kabir- loves him like a son
2) Kabir: baby 2
3) Saraswati: Kabir's adoptive sister- loves him like a real sister
4) Gunwanti's rabble rousing drunkard husband (GRRDH)
5) The Gaon ka money lender with a heart of gold who helps GW and Kabir plan his escape

A Panditji predicts Aditya's future as very bright- at the same time hints that a Karan has also been born for the Merchant Arjun...to atkao patthar in Aditya's safalta ke raaste!

Fast forward to when both the babies are about 4-5 years old

Aditya comes back from school with a silver medal...Mom is excited much while Dadi gives the whole spiel about silver medals being for losers who could not win the Gold medal. Young (and very cute) Aditya is subjected to a brief history of the Merchants and what it means to be a Merchant!

GRRDH instigates the panchayat against Kabir and Gunwanti- by spilling the beans on Kabir's parentage...decision to be taken on his future...at the same time GW is urging Kabir to leave the village to never return! Kabir leaves Guntur for good...
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you shradha
hey do you know where can I find YT video
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Arpita: Links on this page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kismat/160458494006132
Thanx Shradha for the update😳
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally, found a show to watch on TV.................it seems nice, no OTT drama, and actors are so good.

Moreover picture quality is simply amazing......................
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
good to watch a show which has something new to show.......

good picturization........camera effects r awesummm.......

apart really good acting all looked they know what the character & understand it very well.......
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Shradha for putting this up :)

This is the first time I am watching a YRF show out of sheer interest because I've heard so much about the earlier shows on Sony.. and I must say, the production values are fantastic.. and so is the selection of the cast.. 

I really loved little Kabir, his sister and Mr.Madhav Merchant - for me, they were the best of the lot.. about the story, cannot say much because it's just only begun, but they have given it an interesting start.. 

Hope it lives up to the promise!

:)
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 I am sure it will................but y is this forum not active yet...............lets pm mods abt it
Originally posted by: annie07

I am sure it will................but y is this forum not active yet...............lets pm mods abt it

dear the show just started lols... The forum will start to develop as more episodes air😳 To me there is actually a lot of members for a show tht started yesterday and tht too a Sony show😆
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Annie, 
it just premiered yesterday!

Give it some time! :)