Pratigya

facial hair is unattractive

Unfinished thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Reminder to actors playing Krishna and Shakti --- get a shave before facing the cameras!
Facial hair is unattractive and distracting.
Both of you are great looking guys, why hide the pretty boy faces behind all that hair?

Note to the actor playing Adarsh - lose the fat.
Lately you have been looking like Adarsh's chubby twin. Frankly, Adarsh is not an appealing character at the best of times- having to watch a fat Adrash is even less desirable.  Get some sound weight loss tips from Nainaji. (who, btw, is looking mighty fine lately)

And the actress playing Arushi, demand better clothes from the costume dept! The loose fitting garment you had on today was terribly unattractive. We understand your character has reached the bottom of a bottomless pit - lost two husbands, didn't complete your studies, have no job, and only 18! 😉  But the chances of meeting someone new is pretty slim if you dress like a bag lady.

In case you actors forget, you are beamed into hundreds of thousands of homes around the Globe everyday.  For us, you are just entertainment. But for you, these are serious career issues.  So work at it and we will all be happy, including you. 
Edited by lovestea - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ps478 thumbnail
Usually I hate facial hair but I think Jaswant is one of the few men I have seen who looks good with facial hair, though I prefer clean shaven.  Also, he was in jail so I think he needed an unclean look.  Now Arhaan and Jaswant's chest hair needs to go ASAP.  That is really distracting
hussainramso thumbnail
I think AB needs his hair trimmed from the back but don't no one touch the 5 o'clock shadow...................humri hata pai hoi jai gee😆 Me loving his facial hair.................very attractive.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: yummimommy

I think AB needs his hair trimmed from the back but don't no one touch the 5 o'clock shadow...................humri hata pai hoi jai gee😆 Me loving his facial hair.................very attractive.

Exactly I love men with a slight stubble...gives them a manliness look...😳😳😳
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Live and let live........
Each to their own....
But all Sikh men dont stand a chance then really do they!😆

I kissed a man with facial hair.....and I liked it!😃😈
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaara AB kucho bhi kar lay he looks good in everything every minute every second so no comparisions and i am finding his stubble good a different look😳
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol u right facil hari..only suits very little pple and arshi man she should go back studying! and if no money then get a job, stop walking around like a loser, depressed person.