•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Tomorrow pre-cap look really interesting Wink . Jetha and iyer fighting like kid ...LOL 

Yes. I am waiting to know what will happen. Big smile
No sane man can tolerate a swinging dude like Jetha flirting with his wife forever. This was going to happen. I wish Iyyer teaches Jetha a good lesson, just like he did in the fake-trip to Mahabaleshwar episode.
hope jetha teaches iyer a good lesson

It's human tendancy to apperciate the beauty. LOL

Iyer does get irritate when Jetha is talking to babita. It's natural feeling , you can't denied LOL  Iyer admit you have beautiful wife and people is going to look at her , you can't fight with each and everyone. LOL

We dont know the track but it will surely treat to watch how they defend each other.
It was fun. Well, not only Babita is hot, Iyer is completely.. well.. you know, a typical Iyer. I believe which kinda puts Babita up for grabs. Nothing wrong in flirting in that case.

As far as teaching a lesson is concerned, well, neither Iyer is a teacher nor Jetha is a student but Jetha has history of doing some really funny things to Iyer like tearing his pocket etc..
Originally posted by TheUltimate

It was fun. Well, not only Babita is hot, Iyer is completely.. well.. you know, a typical Iyer. I believe which kinda puts Babita up for grabs. Nothing wrong in flirting in that case.

As far as teaching a lesson is concerned, well, neither Iyer is a teacher nor Jetha is a student but Jetha has history of doing some really funny things to Iyer like tearing his pocket etc..
Big smile everything shown is so hilarious......which beauty Ouch though I don't say Babita is a ravishing beauty but she is made to feel like that in the show Tongue....which beauty would marry a man looking like Iyer Sleepy....I doubt.....provided it is for the money...but here I don't even see that Iyer has money....and who is falling for her.....the roly poly Jethalal Big smile...absolutely hilarious..but many times when he flirts with her and gets caught I really enjoy and I feel he deserves it Angry..it goes overboard most of the times but luckily when it is on the verge of crossing the limit and looking vulgar they better stop it...Smile...I wish once Daya and Champak Babuji will catch him offguard and he gets a good spanking Big smile