•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Tomorrow pre-cap look really interesting 😉 . Jetha and iyer fighting like kid ...😆 

Yes. I am waiting to know what will happen. ðŸ˜ƒ
No sane man can tolerate a swinging dude like Jetha flirting with his wife forever. This was going to happen. I wish Iyyer teaches Jetha a good lesson, just like he did in the fake-trip to Mahabaleshwar episode.
hope jetha teaches iyer a good lesson

It's human tendancy to apperciate the beauty. 😆

Iyer does get irritate when Jetha is talking to babita. It's natural feeling , you can't denied ðŸ˜†  Iyer admit you have beautiful wife and people is going to look at her , you can't fight with each and everyone. 😆

We dont know the track but it will surely treat to watch how they defend each other.
It was fun. Well, not only Babita is hot, Iyer is completely.. well.. you know, a typical Iyer. I believe which kinda puts Babita up for grabs. Nothing wrong in flirting in that case.

As far as teaching a lesson is concerned, well, neither Iyer is a teacher nor Jetha is a student but Jetha has history of doing some really funny things to Iyer like tearing his pocket etc..
Originally posted by TheUltimate

It was fun. Well, not only Babita is hot, Iyer is completely.. well.. you know, a typical Iyer. I believe which kinda puts Babita up for grabs. Nothing wrong in flirting in that case.

As far as teaching a lesson is concerned, well, neither Iyer is a teacher nor Jetha is a student but Jetha has history of doing some really funny things to Iyer like tearing his pocket etc..
😃 everything shown is so hilarious......which beauty  though I don't say Babita is a ravishing beauty but she is made to feel like that in the show 😛....which beauty would marry a man looking like Iyer 🥱....I doubt.....provided it is for the money...but here I don't even see that Iyer has money....and who is falling for her.....the roly poly Jethalal 😃...absolutely hilarious..but many times when he flirts with her and gets caught I really enjoy and I feel he deserves it 😡..it goes overboard most of the times but luckily when it is on the verge of crossing the limit and looking vulgar they better stop it...😊...I wish once Daya and Champak Babuji will catch him offguard and he gets a good spanking 😃