kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i was just thinking, maybe Ajab Prem Ki Kahani is responsible for the lack of Maaneet scenes, no? it would explain it, since they had to go for all those rehearsals! 🤔 and i think they're stretching the scenes, so that we get at least some of them everyday rather than none of them. 😊

so please, i think we should think before we make complaining posts, no? 😆

and many people are still talking about how we have to prepare ourselves for GCs absence and whatnot...well, if the articles are true, then GC is going to be back to shoot within a day or two!! i mean, i think it's really mean to assume that he's going to take, like, a month off. he's a professional actor, and we must give him credit for that! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very true! It must have taken DD and GC a million dance rehearsals to perfect their sequence, which obviously payed off with their rocking performance. If you noticed, their dance was the hardest to learn and dance while the other couples had more slow steps. Hats off to Gurti for balancing their presence in the show and practicing so hard at the same time! They were also the only couple who seemed comfortable with one another in the show and had the most fun onstage in my opinion.😉
kdg129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

very true! It must have taken DD and GC a million dance rehearsals to perfect their sequence, which obviously payed off with their rocking performance. If you noticed, their dance was the hardest to learn and dance while the other couples had more slow steps. Hats off to Gurti for balancing their presence in the show and practicing so hard at the same time! They were also the only couple who seemed comfortable with one another in the show and had the most fun onstage in my opinion.😉

*high five*
i wouldn't know about the steps being hard, cuz i didn't bother watching the others 😆 but from what i did see...😕 the rest were just gesticulating and flying around the stage. GC and DD did actual dancing, and used the stage space to its full potential! 👏
and heck ya, they had fun! which is why i was really happy when they got the jugalbandi act! of course, they'd be awesome on a romantic number too, but they're our Maaneet, and are hatke!! 😃
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

*high five*
i wouldn't know about the steps being hard, cuz i didn't bother watching the others 😆 but from what i did see...😕 the rest were just gesticulating and flying around the stage. GC and DD did actual dancing, and used the stage space to its full potential! 👏
and heck ya, they had fun! which is why i was really happy when they got the jugalbandi act! of course, they'd be awesome on a romantic number too, but they're our Maaneet, and are hatke!! 😃

haha looks like I'm not the only one who skipped almost everything, just to see Gurti's performance. GO US!!! I can't tell you how much I adored the way DD was sitting on GC's shoulder during the finale. It looked so natural and comfortable! Of course, humara Maaneet ka style hi aisa hai! Tapori Maan=😎 Princess Geet=😍 Love them to bits!😃
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i was just thinking, maybe Ajab Prem Ki Kahani is responsible for the lack of Maaneet scenes, no? it would explain it, since they had to go for all those rehearsals! 🤔 and i think they're stretching the scenes, so that we get at least some of them everyday rather than none of them. 😊

so please, i think we should think before we make complaining posts, no? 😆

and many people are still talking about how we have to prepare ourselves for GCs absence and whatnot...well, if the articles are true, then GC is going to be back to shoot within a day or two!! i mean, i think it's really mean to assume that he's going to take, like, a month off. he's a professional actor, and we must give him credit for that! 👏

so true👏👏👏
kdg129 thumbnail

haha looks like I'm not the only one who skipped almost everything, just to see Gurti's performance. GO US!!! I can't tell you how much I adored the way DD was sitting on GC's shoulder during the finale. It looked so natural and comfortable! Of course, humara Maaneet ka style hi aisa hai! Tapori Maan=😎 Princess Geet=😍 Love them to bits!😃

it's so funny, i was never into tapori songs b4, but now that's all i'm listening to. i've listened to "Dil Mein Baji Guitar" about 50 times by now, and i keep imagining Gurti/Maaneet on it. *sigh* their dance steps were just so amazing. AARRRRGH, i can't say enough! they're just TOO GOOD!!
kdg129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

so true👏👏👏

why, thank you! 🥱
anks_ams thumbnail

i completely agree with u:)
XXaquafireXX thumbnail

it's so funny, i was never into tapori songs b4, but now that's all i'm listening to. i've listened to "Dil Mein Baji Guitar" about 50 times by now, and i keep imagining Gurti/Maaneet on it. *sigh* their dance steps were just so amazing. AARRRRGH, i can't say enough! they're just TOO GOOD!!

I got so excited when I found out they were doing the Dil Mein Bajji Guitar song...i was jumping up and down on my chair in the library like a complete fool when they were dancing to it. couldn't help it! 😆
kdg129 thumbnail

I got so excited when I found out they were doing the Dil Mein Bajji Guitar song...i was jumping up and down on my chair in the library like a complete fool when they were dancing to it. couldn't help it! 😆

*poke* oye! u have time to respond to this but not our other thread? get yo fingahs typin, woman! 😉