Thendral

Monday Feb 14th Update- Jhansi Ki Rani arises - Page 3

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the Update Aahaana!!!

Sudha was really good in this episode!!Avanga illadiku Deepa&Kaliyani Thuls enge endru thediirupinom!!

Charu's dad etho plan panuraar endru theriyuthu but weeding nindra Charu & GW ku semma addi but TA paavam!!!

Thulasi you are a gr8 villaku-ennai!!!I think Kaliyani kanna neram vilakuku ennai uthikondru irruka matta endruπŸ˜ƒ!!! It was gr8 to say to Thulasi that TA is waiting for her!!! Uddaneye reactions marithee!!

Summa baatrakaali-ya Thuls  maritha!!! Thulas auto-ila irunthu antha stabber-a pudichukondru jump-pannekula athugum saree-oda WOW!!!
Real heroine!!! Love u Chellam!!!Saree-oda oddi antha stabber-a piddichu addichu gr8!!!
TAkku Thuls mela unnum love kooda poguthu!!! I can't wait to see Charu's face when Thulasi TA-a vetta vanthavanai pidichu adichitha endru kelvi padekula!!!!

Ungada atham ellam unnum konja naaleku thaan!!!Charu TA kooda nikirathu GWku snathoshama irunthirukalam anna engaluku antha kandraviya paarthu vomit thaan vanthathu!!!
Thulasiku VR thaan vettai aall set paninathu endru therinja VR gaali and Charu's atham ellam mudinchudum!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the action packed update. Thuls was AMAZING, how she got off the wrong side and ducked to avoid a hit. β­οΈ I'm waiting for Thamizh's reaction to Thulasi's super action. He would have been proud had it happened after Lav's marriage and super aapu for Lav, GW and Charu.  

Btw, Welcome to IF Thendral section, sham. I'm not sure if I agree with your comments about Charu, because it's more than cheating, she was mentally affected long ago. 
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Meli for the wonderful updates and comments!

It was a nice episode. There are only few people in Thulasi's life, but she is lucky as they are truely loving her. Her life is filled with happiness with only few people but not this Charu's eventhough she has so many people who would care for her. Thulasi's life has really a meaning. 

It was cute how Deepa convinced her friend to come to the wedding hall. She looked very cute in that Saaree πŸ˜³. 

Thulasi really did give me a shock, never expected her to jump out of that auto and to chase the killer. This shows how much she loves her hubby. Sadly she has created problems for her hubby.I dont know if there is enough time for the police to get the name of VR from the killer's mouth, could be that by the time he tells the truth the marriage could be over in the wedding hall. I don't know if the director plans to link Charu's track with the truth coming out infront of everyone in the wedding hall. She might not be able to control her feelings if she comes to know that her dad arranged the killer. 

@Sham: Welcome to Thendral forum, have fun discussing Thendral here. πŸ˜ƒ

It is true that TA ditched Charu for his love. But this fact can never justify her behaviour and intention now. I don't think the Director intends to show the pain Charu went through....well he showed that last year. 

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Meli ka for the wonderful Update and side comments!!πŸ‘

1st part was actually not needed..It was only dragging!!

2nd part was very cute!!...I loved Deeps and Kals dialogs a lot!!...Especially Kalyani was very funny with her expression when she convinced Thulasi with the lamp matter!!πŸ˜†...And Thuls was soo cute when she gave a reply to Deepa, who said that TA is missing her!!😍

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!....Thulasi u stole the show!!⭐️...OMG..It was really very superb!!..The way she jump from that wrong side and chased him!!...Really the best wife for TA!!πŸ‘
But that killer is a loosu seriousaa...He run illaiya, suddenly he was not there...Apdiye engeyachum porathuku he came back to hit Thuls🀣...What a Arivaali, he is!!!!πŸ˜†

Last 4 mins were worst!!...Valentinesday appo ivanga romance parkavendiyathu enga Vidhii!!πŸ˜†

Btw if the killer says VR was the one who sent him, then TA has noo chances to lie!!
And onemore point, TA lie panrathule oru piriyojanamum ille yenna, when Thuls saw the killer, he was running from her and wanted to kill her too!!..Soo if TA lies that he is not the killer and admit that Thuls is confused-nu appo ethuku killer Thulasi-ya parthu odi irukanum??...Wont police ask this to TA if he lies???πŸ˜•
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sham5,

Welcome to the forum and nice to see your post.  Charu has every right to feel that TA has really cheated her. Especially as she had high hopes on him. Yes, She has to honor her feelings. But is this the way to move forward for her if she honored her feelings? Why does she waste her time going behind the person who has cheated her and ditched her? She is wealthy and she is capable. She can show her mettle in a different way and thus creating a bright future instead of wasting energy in a person who does not love her.  She has genuine heart pain but going behind a person who does not love her is only going to make her a psycho only. Her Periyappa and Nitesh definitely are willing to help her to come back into the life. Definitely she could find a better groom than TA. One thing I would say is TA's mom is ruining the life of Charu and some wise person has to point out this aspect.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Sham 5 welcome to the frendly forum...πŸ˜› Nice of ur post but wat Charu's mistake is she turned completely negative later...😑

And i feel if she comes to know tat her dad was responsible for Tamil's murder attack then she can change lets see positively.....
πŸ˜•