Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update meli.....
It was a good episode and worth watching.....
TA and T miss each other, but both had diff commitments on theuir way....
We have to see what would be TA's reaction on thulz for catching the murderer..........hope he does not lie to police that he s not the murderer........lets see.......
and hope the trio....MM, bhu and TPS meet face to face....
and of all very eager to see GW and charu getting caught......
lets see
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Melz darl for the superb update! πŸ€—

Omg, Thuls, thuls! 😲 that whole scene was just omg... with her saree, all decked up, jumping outta the auto in the wrong side, chasing after him, hitting him...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜² and her expressions throughout... cracked me up soooo badly...🀣 I was literally screaming.. " go for it thuls..."  πŸ˜† and she did sooooooooo welll and the scene was outta the world... Hats off to Sruthi and Sridhar!!!! ⭐️

Like Ranu said, when it comes to maanam and life, she turns into a totally new person...⭐️ first time, hero vettiying and heroing fighting!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘

I loveddd the Deepa, Thuls, Kalyani scene tooo.. it was sooooooooooo funny.. esp Thul's expression when deepa said TA is asking for her... and when kalyani was like "aan mandapathula oru tubelight irukaam,, athukku nee than ennai oothi eriya vekkanum 🀣🀣🀣 omg i just cried laughing... 🀣 and when TA was all sad that he couldnt bring her in his bike... awwwww😳😳

regarding charumukhi-athaisothai romance 🀒🀬
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
gudgal thumbnail
thanks meli for the update. i cannot wait for tomm epi
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the lovely update. Thuls was too good in this episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ. Sudha has done something good by telling abt GW & Charu to Deepa & Kalyani, but our lead maggus won't belive her. πŸ˜•

GW & Charu are really irritating. 😑
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thank u Meli dear for the super update of the Jhansi Ki Rani Shruthi / Thulasi episode....πŸ‘

Happy Valentine's Day Frends...❀️

Wow wat a chase and wat a fight with a serial killer so bravely like an Action Queen....πŸ‘

It was sad to see her being choked by tat killer in her neck...😭
But watever it is she managed to catch the Killer by the police help and Deepa's help.....πŸ‘

Tamil u have got an loving bold brave woman as ur wife..Dont ever lose her in ur life for any sake..

And even Deepa and Kalyani were too good to bring her out of tat GW home 😑 and Kalyani's volunteer help in seeing the lamp at home was so sad as everyone left her alone...

GW's lie to Tamil on bringing Thulasi back to mandapam and Charu were so so so 🀬 cant say my ugly words for them...😑

But one good thing on actress SriVidya(Charu) is her green designer saree was so beautiful and she too looked good.....😊 but her role makes everyone to be angry on her..πŸ˜†

Lets see wat happens in next episode and im waiting for tat GW and Charu's losing the battle scene...😑
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update melz
thulasi the way she missed when the killer tried to hit her is no where shown in tamil serials that too to an heroine excellent thulasiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ 

like ranju wished charu should have witnessed this scene then she wont show any reaction in her face but her legs will be shakeing and she will tell a famous  vadivel sir's dialouge "building strong but basement weak"🀣🀣🀣
@noxeous i totally agree ur comments toward thulasi

this GW shows her anandam while seeing charu near TA is irritating us. she is not even bothered to see her daughter and SIL as they are the imp person right now πŸ˜’ she is much worried abt TA and charu stupid lady.
thank god charu changed her costume from orange to green soon she will be seen in this colour dress only.
kalyani, deepa and suda had done a great job in todays episodeπŸ‘. puvi is also having a slit doubt towards charu but there is no use if he gets that doubt.

happy valentine's day to everyone
SweetyGreen thumbnail
@rishi :yes tat Vadivelu dialog was very funny Charu saying tat will be more funny and very hilarious...πŸ˜† and then she must get atleast one slap from Thulasi and even tat VR her dad too should be punished by her..😑
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
sham5 thumbnail
Hi All,
Just would like to express my thoughts....
TA & Thuls are married and for sure charu shudnt disturb their life...but how bout her life which was destroyed by others just for the sake of love....TA accepted the proposal when thuls rejected him...but when he helped her, then thuls likes him. if at all, TA was married at that time with charu, will thuls still loves him...so charu who is engaged to TA was cheated by TA. i think the director wants to show what will happen if anyone cheats a girl. A marriage that stops after engagement brings alot of heart pain and think of the situation as we are in the girl's shoe...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sham5

Hi All,

Just would like to express my thoughts....
TA & Thuls are married and for sure charu shudnt disturb their life...but how bout her life which was destroyed by others just for the sake of love....TA accepted the proposal when thuls rejected him...but when he helped her, then thuls likes him. if at all, TA was married at that time with charu, will thuls still loves him...so charu who is engaged to TA was cheated by TA. i think the director wants to show what will happen if anyone cheats a girl. A marriage that stops after engagement brings alot of heart pain and think of the situation as we are in the girl's shoe...

Yes well said sham i agree ur point on the situation from Charu's side...πŸ‘

And yes its very true tat after engagement wedding stops its a very bad feel for each gal and boy in their lives... but one thing we all dont like is she must not interfere after the boy got married to some other gal... in tat case the director shows Charu's character as a villi...😑

sham5 thumbnail
Glad that as a new member here my opinion is accepted, yet it is true no one has rights to interrupt married couples life....in this case, the director just want to prolong the story by bringing in the villi character. Anyway MIL character is totally a bad example and i hope the oldies at home wont follow this footsteps...seldom serials shows good MIL as a role model. wonder when the trend will change. If at all the director is reading this, just a suggestion, plz make it sensable to watch. I dont watch but i do read the synopsis from friends in this blog.