Members Lounge

Flirting!!!!!!!!!huhhhhhhh

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

I want to talk about the concept of "flirting", and why it's SO important that you understand exactly what it is and how to do it with women.

To begin with, most men don't know how to flirt.

Of course, all women know what flirting is, and they respond VERY differently to flirting communication than they do to typical social communication.

If you understand flirting and sexual tension, you can begin conversations with women and have them INSTANTLY feeling ATTRACTION for you. If you DON'T understand how flirting and sexual tension work, then success with women is going to remain far from you. I'm going to suggest that you learn how to flirt well, then do it RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING in your interactions with women to SET THE RIGHT TONE.

Think of flirting like playing. Remember when you were a kid and you used to "play fight" with your friends? What's the difference between "play" wrestling and "real" wrestling? And how do you know the difference when it's happening... when your friend runs up and pushes you down, then jumps on you and tries to pin you?

The answer is YOU JUST KNOW. It's obvious to humans (and other animals, by the way) when someone is "playing" and when they're serious. Flirting is similar.

If you start talking to a woman and say "Hi, you're very pretty. You probably have a boyfriend, right?" in a normal tone of voice, you're NOT flirting. On the other.................

hmmmmmm and looooooooooot to tell.....hmmm so guys be careful and take care ......😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail
thanx for ur lovely 😉 😉 😉 advice 😛
Traveller thumbnail
That was something....looks like uve put in a lot of thought... thanx for the advice Edited by Traveller - 18 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Traveller

That was something....looks like uve put in a lot of thought...but thanx for the advice

hey Traveller....u r welcome...useless things give others thats y i put that ADVICE....😆 relx

samie thumbnail
hey believe if this is advice pls post it in i-f.in 😊