Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ambofan

I so much agree with what u hav said, ek tarf shaadi ko itne saal ho gaye hain n on the other hand Amrit is still hiding behind doors to get hold of Bebo... 😆

Tut Tut 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeh Amrit, what are you waiting for 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hiding behind closed doors ....🤣🤣🤣
ganga16tr thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

it was a great idea, but got hold of wrong girl, when he got hold of that manjeet and when the lights turned on, amrit face light turned off, us time amrit ka face dekhne wala tha. poor guy.

if it was bebo in manjeet's place...offfffffffff... suhaag raat ka sapna toh pura hi hojata! amrit was fully switched on... lekin yeh bebo.. kya kam yaad agaya? was someone dying? who was dying???
ganga16tr thumbnail

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii main to phir se shy ho gaye☺️
ganga janu ab main kia kahoon, i don't know main kia karoungi, jab time aayega to dekha jayega, and don't worry will let u guys know😉

kyun itni sharmata hu? mujhe dekho! tum se kitni choti hun, lekin i still dont feel as shy as you do!
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

if it was bebo in manjeet's place...offfffffffff... suhaag raat ka sapna toh pura hi hojata! amrit was fully switched on... lekin yeh bebo.. kya kam yaad agaya? was someone dying? who was dying???

No one was dying but the paagal girl was busy finding Manjeet and preparing her room.
By the way is Manjeet still sleeping in Papaji's room ? If she is then it is reallllyyy strange, aisa to kabhi nai hota actually.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

kyun itni sharmata hu? mujhe dekho! tum se kitni choti hun, lekin i still dont feel as shy as you do!

arre main kia karoon ganga, its natural, i am really very shy person. everyone is not alike, some r shy and some rn't, and i am from shy category.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
alju i guess she staying in papaji room, poor papaji-mummji might have shifted to another room.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But this is such non-sense Afee, why are they allowing her to stay in their room, khud hi sar pr charha rahe hain... Yehi silly baaton ne le dooba hai SLB ko...
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

But this is such non-sense Afee, why are they allowing her to stay in their room, khud hi sar pr charha rahe hain... Yehi silly baaton ne le dooba hai SLB ko...

hum kia kar sakte hai alju, jaisi in CV's ki merzi
ganga16tr thumbnail

arre main kia karoon ganga, its natural, i am really very shy person. everyone is not alike, some r shy and some rn't, and i am from shy category.

mein bhi shy hoon, lekin i know when not to be shy.. i'll give you classes dont worry... when jiju arrives you will be totally not shy!
ganga16tr thumbnail

No one was dying but the paagal girl was busy finding Manjeet and preparing her room.
By the way is Manjeet still sleeping in Papaji's room ? If she is then it is reallllyyy strange, aisa to kabhi nai hota actually.

actually amrit was dying.. to get hold of her! and guess what she murdered him! bad bebo!