Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To phir mein kyun peechay rahun, mein to soch rahi thi k Afee ko bura lagey ga, but if she has no objections then we start once again.πŸ˜†

But seriously, I dont like teasing anyone esp my frends...😊
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ambofan

To phir mein kyun peechay rahun, mein to soch rahi thi k Afee ko bura lagey ga, but if she has no objections then we start once again.πŸ˜†

But seriously, I dont like teasing anyone esp my frends...😊

arre gadhi, tujhe abhi tak yahi nahi pata chala ke mujhe kisi ki baat buri nahi lagti, or friends ki to aur bhi nahi, don't u ever think ke mujhe tum logoon ki baat buri lagti hai, in fact mujhe acha lagta hai.

arre alju itni shareef na ban, tease karne ke time to bara tease kar rahi thi, and now ur saying u don't like teasing ur frds.
ganga16tr thumbnail
ok.. toh mein start karu??
afee you are sooo romantic when it comes to writing scenes, but when you read something romantic, itna sharmata kyun ho??? come on girl if your like this reading our scenes, tum kya karogi when jiju arrives and wants to get romantic with you???
ganga16tr thumbnail
areee. mein kitni bawakoof hun.. this is about amrit and i havent said anything about him... one minute... okok.. amrit... you know i think i agree with you girls. i think everything that happens between ambo happens outside of bed... i dont think they have even hugged each other in bed... come on amrit... what type of a man are you... dont you want to show bebo those manly, muscluar arms and try to get her into them... amrit... tut tut...
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

arre gadhi, tujhe abhi tak yahi nahi pata chala ke mujhe kisi ki baat buri nahi lagti, or friends ki to aur bhi nahi, don't u ever think ke mujhe tum logoon ki baat buri lagti hai, in fact mujhe acha lagta hai.

arre alju itni shareef na ban, tease karne ke time to bara tease kar rahi thi, and now ur saying u don't like teasing ur frds.

Afee woh to mein tum se puch rahi, I dont want it to stretch to the extent that it becomes teasing... okay. And I know u dont mind but still its alrite to finish it i guess... 😊
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

areee. mein kitni bawakoof hun.. this is about amrit and i havent said anything about him... one minute... okok.. amrit... you know i think i agree with you girls. i think everything that happens between ambo happens outside of bed... i dont think they have even hugged each other in bed... come on amrit... what type of a man are you... dont you want to show bebo those manly, muscluar arms and try to get her into them... amrit... tut tut...

I so much agree with what u hav said, ek tarf shaadi ko itne saal ho gaye hain n on the other hand Amrit is still hiding behind doors to get hold of Bebo... πŸ˜†
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

ok.. toh mein start karu??

afee you are sooo romantic when it comes to writing scenes, but when you read something romantic, itna sharmata kyun ho??? come on girl if your like this reading our scenes, tum kya karogi when jiju arrives and wants to get romantic with you???

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii main to phir se shy ho gaye☺️
ganga janu ab main kia kahoon, i don't know main kia karoungi, jab time aayega to dekha jayega, and don't worry will let u guys knowπŸ˜‰
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

OMG ganga janu whats this, i don't know what to say, mujhe lagta hai amrit to mujhse bhi zeyadah sharmata hai, main to larki hoon so its obvious for me to get shy, but why amrit feel shy to show his manly muscular to beboπŸ˜‰,
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Afee woh to mein tum se puch rahi, I dont want it to stretch to the extent that it becomes teasing... okay. And I know u dont mind but still its alrite to finish it i guess... 😊

arre nahi alju don't worry, u can tease me as much as u want and u can go behind the extend, there is no limitations.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

I so much agree with what u hav said, ek tarf shaadi ko itne saal ho gaye hain n on the other hand Amrit is still hiding behind doors to get hold of Bebo... πŸ˜†

it was a great idea, but got hold of wrong girl, when he got hold of that manjeet and when the lights turned on, amrit face light turned off, us time amrit ka face dekhne wala tha. poor guy.