Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hoye hoye... acha bai BUS !!! Theek hai , khush ?
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Di us wakt Afee ko imagination ki zrorat nai parhe gi coz it wud be a reality, so dont worry...

Good point Alju 😃
sinhactnt thumbnail

Itni jaldi ... baas?  Acha, ok😃
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You😊
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was feeling soo angry too. It's a good thing she switched the light on when she did or otherwise all sorts could have happened. and then cvs put some romantic music on arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

atleast she doesn't look like bebo so she can't exactly steal him away from bebo without amrit knowing and maybe amrit will be MORE careful next time.

Does anyone know how to read hindi? because I could see a good part of the letter but I don't understand what it said. maybe it was a clue as to what will happen in the future.

The way she just took kuku's room, lagta hai that she is some secret daughter. I don't know why but it just feels like it and I don't know where but I feel like I have seen something similar before.
and the nice music they put on when she was having a look at the house made it sounded like she was 'home' at last kind of music. maybe my imagination is too limited that it is just going in one direction :(
Ambofan thumbnail
the nice music they put on when she was having a look at the house made it sounded like she was 'home' at last kind of music.

@ ambolove, that is a great observation and I also noticed that whenever she was on her own, the music in the background was like a fun type and not something evil. Bus I dont want GG to get hold of this girl, coz they can turn anyone evil.... uurrgghh...
Or Amrit ab to samjdhar ho jaye... how many times is he suppose to be mistaken ?
ganga16tr thumbnail
aree aree... bus? what bus? you lots ended the convo regarding afee to quickly i never got to take part.. i want my say too!
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

aree aree... bus? what bus? you lots ended the convo regarding afee to quickly i never got to take part.. i want my say too!

You'll have to put your say in a PM to Afee warna ab woh naraaz ho jaye gi... No more chera chari with her.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You'll have to put your say in a PM to Afee warna ab woh naraaz ho jaye gi... No more chera chari with her.

arre tum loog larka thore hi jo chera-cheri pe main naraaz ho jawoungi, ganga janu if u also have to add anything then go ahead,
sinhactnt thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

arre tum loog larka thore hi jo chera-cheri pe main naraaz ho jawoungi, ganga janu if u also have to add anything then go ahead,

Chalo Ganga, I am with you ... let's tease Juhuti 😆