Posted: 13 years ago
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh i knew it
why did CV's made amrit romantic,  arghhhhhhhhh i knew he will do something like this, the thing he did in today episode, i was sure about it. why did he had to switch off the light, couldn't he recognize bebo, arghhhhhhhhhhh, now i am sure this girl will be a problem.
yahi to behooda Sasura
Hamesha dosro ko dekh kar eski dil mein kuch kuch hota hai
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to Grill him
Yeh behooda yeh bhi nahin dekhta ki bebo Aise kapre nahin penhti
Aur light kiyon Off karta hai behooda sharmata hai roshni mein kiya ?
Amrooooooo u have to wake up and be a man
I am getting bad
I should shut my mouth now
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Edited by dunia - 13 years ago
yeh amrit bhi na! why is it everytime he gets romantic its the wrong girl! amrit look simplest thing to do... wait until its night... you know raat! then when bebo gets INTO bed, then remember that you wanna be romantic... ok???
Originally posted by juhuti

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh i knew it
why did CV's made amrit romantic,  arghhhhhhhhh i knew he will do something like this, the thing he did in today episode, i was sure about it. why did he had to switch off the light, couldn't he recognize bebo, arghhhhhhhhhhh, now i am sure this girl will be a problem.

Bebo Going To Get Fed Up And The Same Time Going To Be So Mad, Bebo Going To Say So Many People Are Try to Steal Him For Me, Just Take Him For God Sake I Don't Want Him Anymore. Let My Just Live Alone For God Sake .This Getting On My Neverse I Can't Stand Anymore Separation Of AmBo. Cv's What Are You Try To Ruin AmBo And Them To Be Together. What The Hell Is In That Letter My God That When Daljeet Asked He Not Telling Him Or His Family About Manjeet. So Amrit Doesn't Know Her So It Has To Be Something Between Kuku And Manjeet
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago

Was anyone reminded of Rano when you saw Manjeet. The same way of looking at Amrit and chewing gums. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

yeah now bebos turn to feel insecure....and story will drag on this chapter.....

Think about it THIS way, he does such things in open doors with unknown girls.  Toh, Bebo ke saath kya hota hoga behind closed doors 😆

Originally posted by sinhactnt

Think about it THIS way, he does such things in open doors with unknown girls.  Toh, Bebo ke saath kya hota hoga behind closed doors 😆

so basically sinha u want us to again imagine such scenes behind closed doors.
Originally posted by juhuti

so basically sinha u want us to again imagine such scenes behind closed doors.

Yep!  Be your own CV 😃
Originally posted by dunia

yahi to behooda Sasura
Hamesha dosro ko dekh kar eski dil mein kuch kuch hota hai
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to Grill him
Yeh behooda yeh bhi nahin dekhta ki bebo Aise kapre nahin penhti
Aur light kiyon Off karta hai behooda sharmata hai roshni mein kiya ?
Amrooooooo u have to wake up and be a man
I am getting bad
I should shut my mouth now
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

Exactly Dunia, what about Bebo's kaprey...
Barey mazey se Amrit was hugging her from behind, didn't he realise that this girl is wearing sleeveless. and Bebo doesn't wear it, phir bhi ghussa ja raha tha... 😲