BV - Feb 14th 2011 - Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Gauri was indeed awesome but Anandi's scream in the washroom in precap just shook me apart!! Her pain, her anguish upon hearing the dimwit Jagya saying all those words, her disappointment.. everything echoed in that scream and it almost felt like somebody's heart was sinking right there and the grip on life was fading away....Not to mention that the washed out eyes with no make-up look of Anandi showed a completely dejected & broken Anandi there....I am just so scared now to see the precap tomorrow.. 😭

Cheers,
Sana~
ohh!..............basant doing facial🤣
OMG............
never think abt that in my wildest thought!😲

and........abt the triangle............... it was predicted episode........jagiya's weired behavior..............anandi's shock......and gauri's anger!!
but loved gauri's words!!...............

honestly.........am not very much care abt gauri's character earlier but the her character developing these days...............i felt really bad 4 her....coz she gonna suffer in future without doing any fault😒

anandi is paying the price 4 her decision of quitting education(though she was a kid but galati toh hai thoda sa hi q naa)😔.............but gauri........poor girl😔
Originally posted by divmath

Gauri was awesome today....she said the right thing with the right attitude, golden words and some of the best dialogs in BV till date !!! loved the way she spoke against child marriage, education and forced relationship........hope better sense prevails Anandi and she leaves Jagya and moves on to fulfill her dreams....no point crying for someone who doesn't love or respect you....just walk out Anandi....After watching precap looks like Jagya will breakoff with Anandi....but I want it to be the other way...Anandi should break off with Jagya !!! show some attitude...and not cry....just fly to Jaitser and pack her stuff and go to teacherji.....Gauri will teach Jagya a lesson ! once she knows the truth...

I agree..........and I found the difference in expressions so very magnified.......... I just don't get the director..........how can a girl have the same look from the time she entered the party, with tears in her eyes and no one suspect anything.....The way she kept looking at Jagya..........anyway would have suspected something. As for Jagya, he looked like he was constipated.

I hope Anandi gets out of the feeling sorry for herself mode and gives Jagya the boot. Never did support the theory of them splitting but after yesterday...........I think this boy's character as depicted is not worth a cent.............I have no doubts that Gauri will give him the boot too.

I just wish the camera would move a bit faster. This fixation of everyone's expression is just becoming the pits.

Gehna and Basant was sweet, funny and exactly the change I was hoping for........let us hope it lasts a lifetime..............maybe Basant can convince Maasa to apply some on her face as well😆😆
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Originally posted by smartc

Gauri was indeed awesome but Anandi's scream in the washroom in precap just shook me apart!! Her pain, her anguish upon hearing the dimwit Jagya saying all those words, her disappointment.. everything echoed in that scream and it almost felt like somebody's heart was sinking right there and the grip on life was fading away....Not to mention that the washed out eyes with no make-up look of Anandi showed a completely dejected & broken Anandi there....I am just so scared now to see the precap tomorrow.. 😭

Cheers,
Sana~

I think that was well done................she needs to get the horror that is Jagya now, out of her system and move on...............

For Anandi it was the death of her hopes, her marriage, her love, her belief and worst of all her trust in Jagya.............so I too, whilst I feel it is the best thing for her, am not really wanting to see someone in pain.😔
Originally posted by smartc

Cheers,
Sana~
YEAH !!  Tootey sapno kee cheekh..😭. it was  like someone ripped her heart out  and trampled on it....she gave up all her life,aspirations ,dreams for what..NOTHING..for her jagya anandi were a team- forever together- in the journey of life but now jagya  just doesn't see her  as a good enough partner..
SAD..but its a real lesson for her -in taking care of everybody she forgot to take care of herself-giving up on education hoping there would always be a husband to care about her..now she has to face the reality of an abandoned wife with no education to fall back on ..hope after crying she realizes what she missed out in life  and tries to rectify it and not run after a husband who doesn't want her...
Originally posted by pjyo

YEAH !!  Tootey sapno kee cheekh..😭. it was  like someone ripped her heart out  and trampled on it....she gave up all her life,aspirations ,dreams for what..NOTHING..for her jagya anandi were a team- forever together- in the journey of life but now jagya  just doesn't see her  as a good enough partner..
SAD..but its a real lesson for her -in taking care of everybody she forgot to take care of herself-giving up on education hoping there would always be a husband to care about her..now she has to face the reality of an abandoned wife with no education to fall back on ..hope after crying she realizes what she missed out in life  and tries to rectify it and not run after a husband who doesn't want her...

What surprised me most 😲😲watching the pre-cap was that  neither did Jagya listen to any of what Gauri said and allow it to sink into that swollen head of his nor did he not learn anything from what Gauri said...........the warning bells should have gone off in his head.........but it did not. The boy was unmoved and instead he took his rage out on Anandi....................he honestly believes that Gauri will stand by him no matter what. His family, his respect, his commitment all that is nothing for him at present versus his obsession with Gauri...............these sort of obsessions are generally the downfall of a person...........and I think a lesson needs to come out of this for both Anandi and Jagya..........if the evils of child marriage are to be shown
Originally posted by divmath

Gauri was awesome today....she said the right thing with the right attitude, golden words and some of the best dialogs in BV till date !!! loved the way she spoke against child marriage, education and forced relationship........hope better sense prevails Anandi and she leaves Jagya and moves on to fulfill her dreams....no point crying for someone who doesn't love or respect you....just walk out Anandi....After watching precap looks like Jagya will breakoff with Anandi....but I want it to be the other way...Anandi should break off with Jagya !!! show some attitude...and not cry....just fly to Jaitser and pack her stuff and go to teacherji.....Gauri will teach Jagya a lesson ! once she knows the truth...

I too am waiting for this to happen but knowing how the soaps go on, I don't think they'll show this in near future!
Originally posted by groucho

What surprised me most 😲😲watching the pre-cap was that  neither did Jagya listen to any of what Gauri said and allow it to sink into that swollen head of his nor did he not learn anything from what Gauri said...........the warning bells should have gone off in his head.........but it did not. The boy was unmoved and instead he took his rage out on Anandi....................he honestly believes that Gauri will stand by him no matter what. His family, his respect, his commitment all that is nothing for him at present versus his obsession with Gauri...............these sort of obsessions are generally the downfall of a person...........and I think a lesson needs to come out of this for both Anandi and Jagya..........if the evils of child marriage are to be shown

Yeah he is under the illusion that like anandi ,gauri too will just accept everything because this dumb swollen headed idiot thinks no one will refuse him-tells a  lot about how spoilt  an individual he is👎🏼....To him its always about what HE wants,everyone else's feelings are of no consequence to him...
Wait till  gauri finds out his double identity ,then jagat wouldn't know where to run ,hope she makes his life hell...
Originally posted by pjyo

Yeah he is under the illusion that like anandi ,gauri too will just accept everything because this dumb swollen headed idiot thinks no one will refuse him-tells a  lot about how spoilt  an individual he is👎🏼....To him its always about what HE wants,everyone else's feelings are of no consequence to him...
Wait till  gauri finds out his double identity ,then jagat wouldn't know where to run ,hope she makes his life hell...

Frankly I am not sure where the CV's are going with this..........it is now become a story about a totally spoilt boy.

The young Jagya was a bit spoilt and did throw tantrums but that is something that happens when you are growing up as the elder grandson specially with Dadisa around.

But this characterization.............is for what ????....to tell the viewers that the result of a child marriage is that all husbands will turn out like this if you send them to a city and the wife is not educated?

I am not saying some what has been shown is not pertinent but a little mix of reality would go a much longer way for the message than to make this into a love triangle with a silly, foolish, bad-tempered spoilt boy and his tantrums with his 2 muses........😔

At present we are all reacting in favour of Anandi and her need for educating herself...........so that she can tell Jagya to go take a leap............but my question is ..........is that reality and  will this help in stopping child marriages.................or should I just forget the original message and go with the flow of the serial as depicted now???😕😕

yeah grouchoji,as usual the CVs  go from one extreme to another-first  he was totally smitten by anandi. i remember him 🤔running faster than train to reach home to anandi  now he is trying to run away from her just as quickly  ..
True not all husbands will turn out negative like him  but i feel its a possibility that should be explored ,just to show women should never give up on higher education-that i feel was anandi's biggest mistake in life..in life bad things can happen and women should be prepared incase they are kicked out of their inlaws house ..
So maybe jagya turning negative is the only way the CVs can turn anandi back on the education track...Make her realize she is and CAN be much more than jagya's wife...