BV - Feb 14th 2011 - Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Well let her cry in bathroom for one last time(wishful thinking πŸ˜‰) but after that WHAT..?..Most probably she will continue this  rona dhona back in haveli  but  a couple of episodes ago they had shown a tv report on mumbai destitute ,homeless people which she was watching  ...
So i was wondering if there is even some possibility of her just walking out once jagya leaves the hotel,wandering there in  mumbai all alone and suddenly our Dr (who operated  during bullet injury ) and his wife finding her..πŸ€”..anandi stays with them...complete makeover ..hehe...πŸ˜†.daydreams.......😍
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
I don't think Anandi will leave her responsibilites. Unlike Jagya she cares too much abt her in-laws. It is also possible that without revealing anything, she may resolve to do something of her own. I hope CV's don't show Anandi being pregnant now
@Priya 

Yeaa kya bola......pregnant... OMG...No No No.....BV will be ruined if that happens...please...thats the last thing that should happen in this situation...then we just have to forget about Anandi getting education....she isnt Preity Zinta of Kya Kehna you see...πŸ˜† ...
Originally posted by divmath

Awwww I loved that whole sequence....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even I hoped DS would see Basant and then Gehna could apply some mask on DS's face as well...both mom and son could get a special facial from Gehna πŸ˜†
funny scene hogaπŸ˜†  facepack lagane ke baad  put kheera on basant's eye and πŸ˜‰ kheera in DS's mouth-only way to shut her up for some time..πŸ˜†
@Jyo - I really had hopes that gehna will apply facepack on DS's face hahahah....cucumber in DS's mouth πŸ˜†πŸ˜† funny...
Originally posted by pjyo

Well let her cry in bathroom for once last time(wishful thinking πŸ˜‰) but after that WHAT..?..Most probably she will continue this  rona dhona back in haveli  but  a couple of episodes ago they had shown a tv report on mumbai destitute ,homeless people which she was watching  ...
So i was wondering if there is even some possibility of her just walking out once jagya leaves the hotel,wandering there in  mumbai all alone and suddenly our Dr (who operated  during bullet injury ) and his wife finding her..πŸ€”..anandi stays with them...complete makeover ..hehe...πŸ˜†.daydreams.......😍

I wonder !!! what was the need for showing the news about destitute's.....has it got to do with something which will come up in future episodes?? or was it just to show the grave reality of the city ! patha nahin.....ohh yaaa I thought Jagya has joined the same medical college where the Doc who operated Anandi was the Dean....remember his wife telling this during Jag-Anandi's honeymoon? thats when Jagya decided to study in Mumbai....wonder where they are ! The Dean never helped Jagya during the ragging  sequence ! weird...CV's and bloopers πŸ˜†
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I don't think Anandi will leave her responsibilites. Unlike Jagya she cares too much abt her in-laws. It is also possible that without revealing anything, she may resolve to do something of her own. I hope CV's don't show Anandi being pregnant now
yep, they brought pregnancy track for suguna after such a long  time after pratap's death so with CVs we never know ..
hope it doesn't happen but  sadly pregnancy track is colors chanel favorite.πŸ₯±...anandi or even gauri πŸ˜‰ considering after getting rid of anandi  jagat ka valentine day celebrations with gauri....
Originally posted by divmath

I wonder !!! what was the need for showing the news about destitute's.....has it got to do with something which will come up in future episodes?? or was it just to show the grave reality of the city ! patha nahin.....ohh yaaa I thought Jagya has joined the same medical college where the Doc who operated Anandi was the Dean....remember his wife telling this during Jag-Anandi's honeymoon? thats when Jagya decided to study in Mumbai....wonder where they are ! The Dean never helped Jagya during the ragging  sequence ! weird...CV's and bloopers πŸ˜†
He must have πŸ˜‰been on one of his numerous foreign toursπŸ˜†..
i too was wondering about that clip -she never watched tv at haveli...πŸ€”.. maybe just to show how caring she is about even homeless people ....a samaj sudharak in the making...
@Jyo - Dean on foreign tour πŸ˜†πŸ˜† right !! hahaha ho saktha hai.....and yeaaa even I felt the news about destitute's was meant to show how bad a city is and how thoughtful and caring anandi is...now that she has become a full fledged samaaj sevika....πŸ˜†

Thanks priya..

Wow indirectly Gauri has cleared her intentions and what she think about Bal vivaah.. Anandi now should concentrate what Gauri just said, if the husband can study then why not the wife.. Anandi come on.. this is the time and tomorrow he is gonna say their lives are poles apart so NOW... All the best..

GAuri is sure gonna bajaao Jagya's band.. she has seen Anandi sufering. JAgya's attitude and then all his lie.. Great going JAgya.. keep it up and stand upto OUR expectations..