Balika Vadhu

BV - Feb 14th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not sure if Hridhya is posting update today, in case she does, then we will have 2 updates today!

Gehna applies some facial mask on Basanth lol...Basanth is impatient and unable to sit through it and keeps grumbling. Gehna tells him to be patient and she wants to see him handsome as well. Maasa knocks on the door and Gehna is shocked to see her there. Basanth runs and turns away his face. Maasa asks for some papers and leaves without seeing Basanth. Gehna shuts the door and keeps laughing at Basanth. Basanth is relieved and wipes his face. Basanth then applies some mask on Gehna. Both of them keep playing with the mask.

Anandi and LS are sitting. Anandi looks sad. Gauri gets her coke. Gauri asks Anandi where she is staying and Anandi says that she is staying in a hotel. Gauri says she could have stayed with her had she known. Gauri recognizes Anandi as the person she talked to over phone when Jagya had returned home. Anandi too recognises Gauri as the girl from the newspaper article with Jagya. Some college girls come there and Gauri asks Anandi to dance, but Anandi refuses. Some girl notices sindoor in Anandi's maang. Gauri says this is common in rajasthan. Gauri asks Anandi when she got married. Anandi says she got married at 8. Some college kids comment about this and Gauri gets mad. She yells at the kids for making fun of Anandi while she is the one living a horrible life due to child marriage that was forced on her. Some girls ask about Anandi's husband and LS and Anandi don't know what to say. Just then Jagya comes there and Anandi looks at him sadly.

Anandi tells everyone that her husband has gone away to study and isn't with her. Gauri angrily says that men always have it easy. While "Nandini" is bound to her sasuraal, serving her in-laws and performing her duties while her husband has conveniently gone away to pursue his dreams. Gauri says that she feels like making such girls understand to break free of such relationships. Gauri asks Jagat to talk to Nandini's husband and to support Nandini to further her education and live her life.

Gauri asks Nandini if she misses her husband. Nandini says yes.Gauri consoles Nandini and says that her husband must be missing her too. Gauri leaves with Anandi and the rest. LS tells Jagya that Anandi did not reveal his identity to anyone. He tells Jagya that he is very lucky to have Anandi as his wife. Gauri makes Jagat cut cake and feeds him, while Anandi looks on, very upset.Gauri gets a piece of cake for Nandini. Anandi remembers her buying cake for Jagya and feels bad. Gauri feeds her cake. Some girls ask Nandini to sing some traditional song. Nandini says she won't be able to sing. Gauri asks Jagat to convince Nandini to sing and dance. Jagat asks Nandini to sing. LS is shocked and Anandi is very upset.

Precap : Jagya yells at Anandi that they both live in completely different worlds and its better for Anandi to accept this. Anandi cries her heart out

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You So Much!
What an inspiring episode!😍
I wish.... JAGAT gets some sense into his head!πŸ€”
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
No chance Radha, he will be mad at Anandi for showing up at his college

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i sooo  wishπŸ˜‰ dadisa  could have seen basanth with face pack😲"haayy  mhaara chhoraa" πŸ˜†..

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

No chance Radha, he will be mad at Anandi for showing up at his college

ya this is wat is gng to happen.. and he will make her feel guilty for it too.. she is not gonna tell the truth back home too.. 
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Jyo,

I was expecting Basanth to turn around any second and DS going "thaai bhali hove" Gehna laughing was so cute
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gauri was awesome today....she said the right thing with the right attitude, golden words and some of the best dialogs in BV till date !!! loved the way she spoke against child marriage, education and forced relationship........hope better sense prevails Anandi and she leaves Jagya and moves on to fulfill her dreams....no point crying for someone who doesn't love or respect you....just walk out Anandi....After watching precap looks like Jagya will breakoff with Anandi....but I want it to be the other way...Anandi should break off with Jagya !!! show some attitude...and not cry....just fly to Jaitser and pack her stuff and go to teacherji.....Gauri will teach Jagya a lesson ! once she knows the truth... Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Jyo,

I was expecting Basanth to turn around any second and DS going "thaai bhali hove" Gehna laughing was so cute

Awwww I loved that whole sequence....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even I hoped DS would see Basant and then Gehna could apply some mask on DS's face as well...both mom and son could get a special facial from Gehna πŸ˜†
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Divs,
Mask for DS? That would be funny!!! I really wonder what Anandi will do next. She needs to share this changed attitude of Jagya with Sumitra at least. Some one else needs to know the atrocities that Jagya has been subjecting her to
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
@Priya

Even I hope Anandi opens her mouth for once...and not do her sati savitri act and go into a maun vrat again.....its high time she speaks up and puts her foot down ! She has to raise her voice against Jagya, crying in bathroom wont help... ...wishful thinking...