Appreciation-Father-Son relationship

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

I really like RPS and Arjun scenes. Looks like real father and son scenes.

Today when RPS told Arjun "First time i am disappointed with you Arjun" and Arjun had tears in his eyes just conveyed how importat his father's approval was for him

I was watching a few more old episodes which i never watched on TV and RPS and Arjun scenes/bonding really brighten the story line apart from Arjun-Arohi scenes.

Example: RPS meeting Arjun when he had left home and asking him for a drive on Arjun's fav car for old time sake, RPS trying to console Arjun after Rashi fall, RPS expression when Arjun gifts kumud an holiday house.

Brilliant acting/bonding from Mohan Kapoor and Karan. Really look like a father-son on screen.

I do not want Arohi to break father-son apart. I like their scenes together. I do not want to see them fighting in serial like Arjun-Arohi are currently. And obivously at least Arjuhi can get away with acting like kids during fights. RPS-Arjun cannot do that if they have fight. It will be all serious.

i agree wid u..

bt i hope rudra doesnt use him jus for he s smart enuf 2 handle his business deals..cuz wen he ws consolin him for rashi..jus aftr arjun went off. .. d expression dt rudra gave ws dat of an evil..! :(

Hey i know what you are trying to say.. but rudra doesn't really care about arjun.. so if they do end up fighting ever ( i hope so not) then arjun will only realize that his dad in not as great as he think rudra is. after rudra talked to arjun on day of rashi's accident he had that evil grin on his face that didn't look safe for my poor arjun..  I think you are right if rudra and arjun fights its going to be intense and serious and some very important people will get hurt specially arohi. i just want arjun and arohi to be one before rudra becomes dangerous for arjun.. 

i should stop as i am totally offf the point. lol 
by the way they do have GREAT sence between arjun and rps! good acting by both
Originally posted by indianamerican

Hey i know what you are trying to say.. but rudra doesn't really care about arjun.. so if they do end up fighting ever ( i hope so not) then arjun will only realize that his dad in not as great as he think rudra is. after rudra talked to arjun on day of rashi's accident he had that evil grin on his face that didn't look safe for my poor arjun..  I think you are right if rudra and arjun fights its going to be intense and serious and some very important people will get hurt specially arohi. i just want arjun and arohi to be one before rudra becomes dangerous for arjun.. 

i should stop as i am totally offf the point. lol 
by the way they do have GREAT sence between arjun and rps! good acting by both

I have not seen many past episodes, hence did not know Rudra does not like Arjun so much (but he is very practical and wants work over at any cost).

But then why Kumud and Michael want to break Rudra-Arjun bonding if Rudra does not like him. Do they not know he does not like Arjun.

And why he does not like Arjun did he only not adopt him when he was young? Or is he emotionless towards all his children, never seen him bonding with any of his children always speaks of work