The most awaited proposal !!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel everything was just spontaneous, the feelings the proposal, the acceptance.
Anki wasnt prepared but Sushant prepared for this moment, therefore everything clicked on right time.

OK some are saying its gugu some kuku😕, both are cute
I remembered duggu 😍

And in PR Arman are stuck to Archana and Manav😆, they should take some tips fom Sushita😆
Wonder by which name Sushant calls Anki, mintu?😆
I am not getting it over, that was memorable, for our fav couple😍
I want to se interview of Sushita soon
I felt it was "scripted" only to the extent that sushita knew they are going to be pushed by the hosts to say something on valentine's day ..
Everything else was spontaneous .. and no , I dont think sushant rehearsed his lines or anything .. he is really good at coming up with this kind of stuff on the spot ... we have seen it in his interviews too...

And I think Anki was blushing and shying so much , bcuz she probably didnt expect sushant to come up with a full blown  proposal .. she probably thought it will be one of the usual moments where the host pulls his leg and sushant replies back with something witty ...

I think she was stunned that he asked her to marry him on national television..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

I felt it was "scripted" only to the extent that sushita knew they are going to be pushed by the hosts to say something on valentine's day ..
Everything else was spontaneous .. and no , I dont think sushant rehearsed his lines or anything .. he is really good at coming up with this kind of stuff on the spot ... we have seen it in his interviews too...

And I think Anki was blushing and shying so much , bcuz she probably didnt expect sushant to come up with a full blown proposal .. she probably thought it will be one of the usual moments where the host pulls his leg and sushant replies back with something witty ...

I think she was stunned that he asked her to marry him on national television..

agree with each and every word of yours...
SonPavdi🤗 U opened it?😃
I think every Sushita Fan is on cloud 9 eversince the best buddies of all time have turned lovers n have claimed it on National TV.😳😉😆

Before I was thinking it must be scripted but after watching it , I feel that it was not scripted at all...Ankita thought that he would just joke around as always and will say Archan mujh se shaadi kar lo and all that but it turned out to be the real thing ...
Hey Soniyo⭐️Lovely thread !! Very happy for the very very happy couple and for making everyone also so happy😆
Wow, That's pretty shocking. On on VT too. I'll be the first to admit I didn't believe they were dating because i know people just like to gossip a lot but first "dev & radhika" now them. It's weird. But Congrats to them anyway.
Finally, a serial couple that looks sooo cute together on screen, is gettin' together in real life.  Now if only Himanshoo & Nivedita who act as Guddu & Runjhun on "Bhagonwali" became a couple in real life as well.  Although there hasn't been any romantic scenes w/them on the show yet, they'd look really cute together but Himanshoo has a girlfriend😭 
yes i m happy for both of them i want some romance between the two in the show its celebration time for them off screen n on screen as well....