The most awaited proposal !!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing topic Sonii 🤗

This proposal was the best real-life proposal i've ever seen!
Gosh, these two were so shy, so nervous nd so real! I loved the way Anki was blushing throughout.. nd Sushant tou, im moreeee fida on him after today's proposal ☺️

Wish the duo all the happiness in the world ❤️
Awwwhhh.. just reading about.. is making me blushh..😍 😍😍😳😳😳😳😳 hehe.. Can someone please, post the link, if possible?!? I don't have Sony.. 😒 Thanks sooo muchhh!!! 😳
Sooo cute.. 

Did Ankita say "googoo" or "kookoo"

I think I've watched their proposal about 10 times. It was so cute. and everytime i heard googoo. 

i'm soooooooooooo happy today !! they make such a cute couple !!!! luv them ❤️
Well just one word pure definition of timeless love has been portrayed.Sometimes you tend to get happier than your self seeing someone together whom you dont know personally and Sushita leave that effect on you by their pure innocence and the purity of their soul. The goodness in them being wonderful human beings just touches your heart and makes an unforgeable impression on you.
The best part of today was the cute way Anki said  I love you kuku" it was so sweet like she was answering back like small kid so pure and innocent.
All I can say is may God bless these two wonderful soul forever and may they always happily together forever for all saath janams!!!😊
the last time i posted a comment was when ArMan had their SR, and now forget about ArMan's SR, this is almost nothing compared to what happened today 😆. i still can't believe it, my dream, our dream came true, we have prayed so much for this day to come. it might sounds crazy but i'm in tears, i'm so happy for them and  for all the fans, i'm so happy.
Sushita you're just made for each other, mindblowing, marvellous. God bless you and wish you all the very best, a lot of happiness ....everything ❤️
The proposal was just adorable! I especially loved the part where Ankita said she loved Sushant and used his nickname, he totally started blushing there. I am glad they've finally confirmed their love for each other, the we are just good friends bit was getting old especially when it was obvious they were in love.
my baby's proposal to his gurl.😳 😳can i just say that he was just FABULOUS!CUTE!ADORABLE!!SWEET!! 😳loved the way he did it. it looked so real/cute/genuine and with so much of love.😍😍  da way he was getting nervous and let me tell u he was looking CUTE like anything in the world!!! da way he brushed his hair when ankita was coming down,☺️ da way he kept looking at her and got her hand and told her face front was just so ADORABLE!!!! loved it even more when he kissed her hand like a true LOVER!!!☺️ ☺️it was so cute that they both were so shy and in so much in love😍. it was the best moment and can't forget his expression when ankita said"i love u gugu"...☺️ his expressions were like "don't call me that in front of everyone".😆awwwwwwwww they are the most cutest and adorable couple i have ever seen. 😍😍

i just loved how ankita was so shy throughout the moment and was trying to hide her face and was blushing a lot.😳 😳totally loved it when she said "i love u gugu" that was so cute. she said in such a baby way that it was just so ADORABLE!!!! and the 'HUG" was so cute too. 😍the way she wrapped around sushant and vice versa was just too cute😳 they make the CUTEST, MOST ADORABLE AND THE BESTEST COUPLE.!!! 😍i couldn't stop Awwing myself😳❤️

all the ladies were blushing like anything u could see madhuri, malaika and especially priyanka was blushing the most😳 

Originally posted by CuteCherry

my baby's proposal to his gurl.😳 😳can i just say that he was just FABULOUS!CUTE!ADORABLE!!SWEET!! 😳loved the way he did it. it looked so real/cute/genuine and with so much of love.😍😍  da way he was getting nervous and let me tell u he was looking CUTE like anything in the world!!! da way he brushed his hair when ankita was coming down,☺️ da way he kept looking at her and got her hand and told her face front was just so ADORABLE!!!! loved it even more when he kissed her hand like a true LOVER!!!☺️ ☺️it was so cute that they both were so shy and in so much in love😍. it was the best moment and can't forget his expression when ankita said"i love u gugu"...☺️ his expressions were like "don't call me that in front of everyone".😆awwwwwwwww they are the most cutest and adorable couple i have ever seen. 😍😍

i just loved how ankita was so shy throughout the moment and was trying to hide her face and was blushing a lot.😳 😳totally loved it when she said "i love u gugu" that was so cute. she said in such a baby way that it was just so ADORABLE!!!! and the 'HUG" was so cute too. 😍the way she wrapped around sushant and vice versa was just too cute😳 they make the CUTEST, MOST ADORABLE AND THE BESTEST COUPLE.!!! 😍i couldn't stop Awwing myself😳❤️

all the ladies were blushing like anything u could see madhuri, malaika and especially priyanka was blushing the most😳 

so right..loved the whole scene...

I was thinking..bcoz I never got the 'proposal'...how romantic...😉

my husband is gonna see this scene for next few years..hint..hint...already showed him the promo...

UNTIL...he proposes to me...ok so what if we have been married for 24 yrs?..still want the proposal......wish me L U C K....😆
i can't tell how happy i am for Sushant and Ankita....
just love them, there's time for the episode to air here but my whole family is waiting to see it LOL, i always break the suspense in my family....love Sushita they are awesome, wish them all the best in their future
Edited by shanak.hot - 13 years ago