Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How can Chandeena enter a holy place...

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aren't vampire supposed to be afraid of Holy places ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
lol good qwuestion .. but im sorry only ekta maata can answear that .. because in her world, ppl change characteristics to their convinience
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in a movie i saw even the devil hims self entered a church๐Ÿ˜‰

see vampires are not real characters nor what they do are related to reality so they can enter where ever we want them to!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
yaar if vamps in twilight and vampire diaries can go why not in this serial them:)
and there is no rulebook for vampires its enitrely imagination
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
big rule for pkyek watchers 
" do not use logic in this show"๐Ÿคฃ
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thnk vampire's r only affected by holy water in a church other thn tht they can enter easily in a church.........
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

in a movie i saw even the devil hims self entered a church๐Ÿ˜‰

see vampires are not real characters nor what they do are related to reality so they can enter where ever we want them to!๐Ÿ˜‰

yeah...lots of movies have shown that. are you by any chance talking about 'end of days'?

that's so very the best thing about vampires, and I agree! ๐Ÿ˜Š

_edit_

besides, in any religion it is said that anyone who comes to God's place is not turned away or gets bad things done to them. of course, if they do bad stuff there, they get punished, and the punishment can be apparent then or later.
Edited by amail1601 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If somebody has read Twilight: Saga: Breaking Dawn, the Royal Vamipre family actually stays inside the church and they are worshipped by the locals as Saints. This Royal family is very evil but they protect locals from other Vampires. They themselves survive on tourists to the city. 

What I meant is that these are only myths about Vampires as they themselves are mythological characters so, there is nothing right or wrong about them. The more creative they are, the more their Vampire is loved by the audience.  
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they are not "Bhoot" .. so those bhoot vale rules does not apply to them..๐Ÿ˜†  they can enter inside church... 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can't Ekta make SOMETHING up? I mean she's trying to be creative๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† Well ... I still agree to not use your head to much in her shows but I guess it's different in this case