Happy Valentines Day !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all my wonderful BV forum friends.....Its that time of the year...where love is in the air, red roses everywhere...time to gorge on some yummm chocolates and cake....pop the champagne and celebrate over a candle light dinner with your loved one !! 

Wishing you all a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!! Hope you all have a beautiful day with your loved one's πŸ˜Š
365 days mein sirf ek din pyaar kaa.....πŸ˜‰.bahut naainsaafii haiπŸ˜†..
   πŸ€”pyar toh aisaa hona chahiye kii 365 days all round the year celebrate ho..πŸ₯³
funny Valentine's Day advice  by  David Letterman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Valentine's Day money-saving tips: Break up on February 13th, get back together on the 15th. In place of bubble bath, use lavender-scented dish-washing liquid. Forget rose petals. Sprinkle the bed with sliced beets! πŸ˜†

Arrey jyo...love is always 365 days and 24/7 no doubt on that......and yes I agree it should be celebrated all the time.......but sometimes due to mundane routine life....busy and hectic schedules ke beech mein you get so engrossed...that a day just meant to celebrate love...get pampered and do something special...doesnt hurt πŸ˜Š and V day is not just for lovers....its a day to celebrate love...with all your loved one's...friends & family....So Happy V day to you πŸ€—
Happy Valentine's day to all..

Its the day for ROMANCE in India.. but rest of the world celebrate it as a day for LOVE πŸ˜†
Even the kids are to get something for their friends at school.. In India its tauba tauba 🀣

We imitate the western culture but dont take ALL the GOOD things that the westerners do.
I agree completely with you Uma....here in US its all about "Love" and not just romance and mush as its followed in India....over here friends exchange gifts, children give gifts to parents and viceversa....its even celebrated in schools !! its love everywhere and I simply love this day !! red colors everywhere, flowers all around...wish they had adapted the american way of celebrating valentines day in India..... such a contrast...in India shivsena will break archies shops, burn greeting cards and spread hatred  they also go to the extent of forcibly marrying couples who exchange cards and celebrate valentine's day...such horror ! πŸ˜²
yeah shiv sainiks celebrating by breaking things at archies shop..weirdosπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,they wait until camera crew arrives ,then start all tod phodd.....anything for publicity ...