Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Friends,

Too much of baby talks are there between Maaneet , I am worried cos I Think CV's are planning MC as in between the serial it came at the bottom that "Geet maan ke saath anhoni"...........

If something would have happened Maan then they could have written that " Geet ke saath anhoni" but as per article Maan is not taking much leave so I guess its MC

Geet will again see Dev and her health might go down again and in this way Maan will also be not responsible for MC.

what do you think guys ??????????????? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no i think maan would meet with an accident and there would be huge amount of blood loss and dev would come to donnate blood to his bro and this way they would cover up for gc's absence
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think mc will happen ðŸ˜”
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
"Geet maan ke saath anhoni"...........
 who gave this news
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well geet maan ke saath anhoni don't know what will happen but miscarriage so fast i don't think geet might see dev but if she is about to fell from stairs like that and saved by dev i don't want that to happen that dev to b near geet in any way.mc hoya kuch bhi i would never want maan to be responsible for it
Shweta13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

who gave this news

It came in the caption at bottom  na when serial was going on ...
Shweta13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrite

well geet maan ke saath anhoni don't know what will happen but miscarriage so fast i don't think geet might see dev but if she is about to fell from stairs like that and saved by dev i don't want that to happen that dev to b near geet in any way.mc hoya kuch bhi i would never want maan to be responsible for it

Thats what i was thinking if it happened with dev being there so Maan will not be responsible for it.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

who gave this news

tat was the written precap shown while the show was on air
Cutee999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrite

ya , same here , me too dont want maan to be responsible for MC.