Feb 14th: SGP: Update: Dukhi Mann Mere - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i m hating this track..from now onwards i m not gonna watch this serial if they r going to show cancer track....
no it will end soon, coz suhaana-ishaan will go back home
but her realization for love could have depicted better way
I hate to the bottom of my heart when any story teller uses cancer track at any given scenario it is so uncalled for very easy to have it in show, reality is entirely different 
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Life is so uncertain..... such things do happen in real life... then why not show it in reel life.... a bold step by SGP..... where other serials depict life is full of roses....SGP stands apart and shows us a microscopic view of its thorns...that's all..... if we can enjoy the bliss of the characters ....then why not the pains..... let us share their pains.... and get an experience of it.... experiences has the ability to make us more strong......😊

@arpita
Thanks for your wonderful work dear....😃

Di, you stole the words right out of my mouth. Very well said. SGP, is probably the most realist serial there is (as close to reality as much as possible). Of couse many things are romantacised as it is a work of fiction but at the same it shows us the very nuances that many others shows fail to show or do so very poorly, SGP manages to portray a middle-class family/Bajpayee with equal ease and great detail. It is important to show all sides of life, not just happy and fun times. For me without hardship, without tears and without bad times-good times are worthless. Good times are precious and some lucky people experience them more than others but its those few good times that takes us through the bad times, that makes us fight harder each time to get the good times back. So I think I would be happy to see any good track in SGP as long as its treated well.
😊
Thanks for the update, yes sad episode on V-day, but also filled with love, na. Aunty's love for her husband, realisation what love really means by Suhaana. So not so bad episode for me. Love is there, but no romance.
Can someone please post rest of the written update??

l havent been watchin this serial 4 long but  l was jst wonderin are rajni and raunak related? like brother n sister or somethng?

thanx soo much 4 the episode
thank you for the update
today's episode was really heart wrenching
but beautifully done!