Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Is the touch lost? - Page 6

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
You know Kavita, I was thinking why not we get to see a blind Dutta regainging his lost ground with Naku's help.  There is a word in sanskrit 'ardhangini' meaning your half...or your other half...if Dutta is half without his eyes, Naku becomes his other half, as Dutta trains himself to shoot by hearing sound, smell etc., he trains Naku to how to guide him in crucial situation and of course how to defend..it will be something unique...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tintiny

You know Kavita, I was thinking why not we get to see a blind Dutta regainging his lost ground with Naku's help.  There is a word in sanskrit 'ardhangini' meaning your half...or your other half...if Dutta is half without his eyes, Naku becomes his other half, as Dutta trains himself to shoot by hearing sound, smell etc., he trains Naku to how to guide him in crucial situation and of course how to defend..it will be something unique...

Exactly Tin, instead of Seema helping Dutta in his training would have been nice if it was Nakku, boosting his confidence and helping him to train.....But guess Nakku will sleep thru the whole action.....

--Lalitha
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tintiny

Dear Jayati,

The whole ardhangini concept (literally translated for our non-hindi viewers as better half) that I would equate with the way they have always portrayed D&N as soulmates would have been brillant and would have tied in with the essence of the LTL we have taken in our hearts. Yes to Naku being that wonderful wife we have called Dutta's support system in helping him regain control of all his sense and guide him in this epic battle against Kala and cronies.

But somehow, I dont see the CVs taking that route. They have made LTL an experimental ground where different schools of thoughts as to character/storyline development is being tried in a very haphazard manner.

Kavita
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago