Is the touch lost? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by crystal_29

I don't think that anything is lost here. I could feel that intensity in the song today. It is moving slowly and the Tasha reunion that we are being teased with is not happening. I was feeling disappointed because of that. But, I found the Tasha scenes in today's episode more fulfilling than the whole of last month.

It might sound like a joke, but I feel that they both are realizing that they are near each other. But since the accident, they have always felt and imagined each other around. So they may be writing off the restless feeling as missing each other and nothing else.

The only glitch may be Dutta's lack of curiousness towards Seema's 'friend'. But he is blind, and his mind is occupied with Nakku and other stuff. There is no way that he will even think that this woman could be Nakku, because he just talked to Nakku on the phone, she was in PN and now knows that Dutta is alive. He is sure that she will not be running around, fainting in the road searching for him.

Same way Nakku will not think that he is in Seema's house as she does not know that Seema is a kothewali. Nakku does not even know that another man exists in the house as she was behosh in the car too.

Dutta - he met fair Nakku in Annna's den. He was standing right in front of her and still did not realize that it was his Nakku. Because he was sure that it was not his Nakku there, so he did not feel anything. So Dutta is totally in character now too. He does not sense her around always. 😆

The fact that they both are restless now is by itself an indication that they feel each other's presence in a way! I find this situation interesting! That is the whole fun of living under the same chath according to the promo, isn't it!😆

All this is sort of a build-up to some action. I feel they will meet right in the middle of all the action. Just like in Anna's Den. Am enjoying it as long as Dutta is back in action.

Awesome crystal u answered all the questions logically..👏..i didn't find D-N not sensing each other at all weird what was weird was the way they portrayed it...another thing that bugs me is that instead of getting new cast why don't they get new technical ppl..like editors,directors, light director, costumes and choreographers (If they really want a song per episode....which frankly i don't!🤢) they seriously need it..the cast should be left alone they are just fine...only MV needs to buck up..but then what we saw yesterday could be director's fault
Originally posted by shilpita87

Awesome crystal u answered all the questions logically..👏..i didn't find D-N not sensing each other at all weird what was weird was the way they portrayed it...another thing that bugs me is that instead of getting new cast why don't they get new technical ppl..like editors,directors, light director, costumes and choreographers (If they really want a song per episode....which frankly i don't!🤢) they seriously need it..the cast should be left alone they are just fine...only MV needs to buck up..but then what we saw yesterday could be director's fault

BANG ON Shilpita and Crystal!!!!

That's what even I feel!!
Originally posted by shilpita87

The Problem is with the execution...they are keeping the relationship as it has always been but are not investing in the portrayal of it...and somehow..the use of song to create pathos is being overdone..again they chose a brilliant song, but it looked forced...like they just wanted it to be there..the coreography was unoriginal totally pickd from films too...Have to say MR,AG are brilliant as always...then sudden spark of anger and resolve in his eyes at the end of the song sent a small goosebump across me..AG was beautiful at her taunting..I even had a little laugh when they showed that Suds and BG were doing what they do best...Sleeping..lol...

Everything is there but only the execution is not proper..dil nahi laga rahe hai episodes shoot karne mein..It could be the present director can't relate to the Laagi tujhse lagan we love...he is creating his own lacklustre LTL...today i felt MV was really mediocre...her acting was of seema's level and we all know what her level is...very disappointing to me....MV if she wants to take limelight when in frame with the likes of MR,AG and Chaskar...she has to really far far better than today...
-------------

100% agree with u.

-----------
I like how LTL progresses, slowly and carefully, lets admit all the other serials that had good potential, once the hero and heroine get together the picture gets stale and boring. This is why LTL is still very good, love its unpredictibility.
My god, this post has really set a debate...for story's sake I accept Dutta might think Naku is in PN still and safe and is not looking for him...I am ready to accept that point but then when she touches him accidently and he holds her....for drama's sake atleast we would have loved to see Dutta feeling restless..something is not right and he becomes curious about Seema's friend...(Naku may not know Seema but then Seema did say she met her in the temple and Naku often goes to temple) for the sake of keeping continuity of the storyline...something like that is needed..truthfully it may not happen in real life...but then we are watching a drama aren't we, we would like to watch Dutta feeling some sort of Naku's present....in reality even without call no.identification we don't pick up the phone and say ha boliye unless the husband has a fixed time to call......

I feel the ingrediants are there but the cooking is not right, as Shipi said, some problem in with the technical department...the pull or the touch is missing....
Originally posted by tintiny

My god, this post has really set a debate...for story's sake I accept Dutta might think Naku is in PN still and safe and is not looking for him...I am ready to accept that point but then when she touches him accidently and he holds her....for drama's sake atleast we would have loved to see Dutta feeling restless..something is not right and he becomes curious about Seema's friend...(Naku may not know Seema but then Seema did say she met her in the temple and Naku often goes to temple) for the sake of keeping continuity of the storyline...something like that is needed..truthfully it may not happen in real life...but then we are watching a drama aren't we, we would like to watch Dutta feeling some sort of Naku's present....in reality even without call no.identification we don't pick up the phone and say ha boliye unless the husband has a fixed time to call......

I feel the ingrediants are there but the cooking is not right, as Shipi said, some problem in with the technical department...the pull or the touch is missing....

Hi Tin,

Cant really remember Seema's answer to Dutta when he asked about who she had brought in the car the first time. Did Seema mention anything as to a friend who is looking for her husband?

If she did, even that would have clicked...It is somehow jarring and getting on everybody's nerves that none of them can really sense each other proper. And that blow away all our theory of mental connection, Unless this is what it was, a theory that we have expounded at will on this forum.😆

Luv,

Kavita
Yes when Seema brings Naku into the car, she is senseless and Dutta asks who is with you...Seema says someone I met at the temple looking for her husband and was now lying senseless on the road, bechari abhi bhi mara mara phir rahi hai...something of this sort Kavita :) Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago

Yes when Seema brings Naku into the car, she is senseless and Dutta asks who is with you...Seema says someone I met at the temple looking for her husband and was now lying senseless on the road, bechari abhi bhi mara mara phir rahi hai...something of this sort Kavita :)

Hey Jayati,

I was not very sure...Fancy the fact that it did not ring a bell in Dutta's mind even then...That is the reason  am finding the current track too out-stretched now.

Should a love triangle be coming up shortly as Vampgir'l's post so be it. At least, lets get moving.

Kavita
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Jayati,

I was not very sure...Fancy the fact that it did not ring a bell in Dutta's mind even then...That is the reason  am finding the current track too out-stretched now.

Should a love triangle be coming up shortly as Vampgir'l's post so be it. At least, lets get moving.

Kavita
Love triangle grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am not looking forward to it either....I would rather like to see how Dutta is coping with his blindness and Naku becoming his eyes instead...would be very interesting to watch....

Love triangle grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am not looking forward to it either....I would rather like to see how Dutta is coping with his blindness and Naku becoming his eyes instead...would be very interesting to watch....

Dear Tin,

Totally with you on the fact that this was the last thing we wanted but the current track has reached the ultimate stalemate now. We can trust Dutta (CVs) to rely on his steadfastness as regards his feelings par abhi to yahan se nikal ke Patil Niwas chale...That would make sense.

As it is, I have never been a fan of a total redemption of Seema' character as this could, effectively, create more dilemmas for Naku. Seema's delusion is something that will need to be given vent to to allow for her permanent departure from LTL.

Kavita