Is the touch lost? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Hope so too! I can't see such a character sidelined even if it means ooodles of Tasha! I mean wouldn't it be the perfect culmination to the track if Duji come together and finish off the guy who dared to hurt them!

I think this will happen. Once Chaskar is eliminated, Kala might send Baaji to "help" Suds keeping the family hostage. So that should bring them together...at least there is hope :)
Edited by droopy_asleep - 13 years ago
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Not to worry dear, if this happens, Seema and Chacha are there na...Seema can distract both Chaskar and Suds with an earth shattering mujra.....uska dance dekhe dono behosh ho jayenge :)

@ Bold  🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her Dance and Expression can do wonders
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I think this will happen. Once Chaskar is eliminated, Kala might send Baaji to "help" Suds keeping the family hostage. So that should bring them together...at least there is hope :)

Knowing Kala, out of sheer desperation, she might just let Baji go. She has a habit of maring apna par pa khuladi!

Knowing Kala, out of sheer desperation, she might just let Baji go. She has a habit of maring apna par pa khuladi!

Behen kiski hai Gadhe ki
🤣🤣🤣

If Kala does this, then this will be the Badshah among all of her wonderful failed-plans!😆
Originally posted by crystal_29

If Kala does this, then this will be the Badshah among all of her wonderful failed-plans!😆

😆 Thats the beauty of this current track! It's so unpredictable! No one knows what is going to happen! Kala telling herself she made the right decision with the whole family's taunts ringing in her ears...her phoning up Suds only for him to be asleep...Chaskar ka chehra....the constant news from Suds that he hasn't actually got Dutta....she might take a drastic step! Im now feeling a little bad for turning Tin's thread into an episode discussion/speculation thread....it has been a bit quiet there..😆
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago

😆 Thats the beauty of this current track! It's so unpredictable! No one knows what is going to happen! Kala telling herself she made the right decision with the whole family's taunts ringing in her ears...her phoning up Suds only for him to be asleep...Chaskar ka chehra....the constant news from Suds that he hasn't actually got Dutta....she might take a drastic step! Im now feeling a little bad for turning Tin's thread into an episode discussion/speculation thread....it has been a bit quiet there..😆

oh oh! Yes we are way off Tin's topic here! Sorry about that, Tin!😳

Yes, the current track since the special episode has been good and unpredictable, but slow..Ekdum LTL ishtyle! Bas, Dutta has to get his eyesight back now...Then everything will be back to normal! 

Me off from this thread now! It was great chatting with all of you!😊 Meet you all in the EDT sometime!

@Crystal

Bang on....u said it all....the touch is very much there. The reason sum ppl not feeling it cud be lack of tasha for sumtime now and the stress of MR replacement. Guys 1 solution cud be go to YT and check for Tasha scenes....it will give u back all the touches u r missing😆

As far as ystrday's tasha scene song is concerned...oh i so much wnated to break tat wall...i was also screaming frm my chair asking Naku and DUtta to walk towards door instead of window...so aggresive I had got..ppl walking by my house r going to think Crystal has lost it😆😆

I am so much waiitng for their first sight of each other😍
Yes! We feel the same .....LTL is on the last stage........ Guy's I don'think there is any hope in the show now,so let's forget LTL & move ahead .

I think the whole of the last month would have been better if Dutta was in action and in focus despite the rumours. But even BGs have gotten more screen space than him. And smiling chimp Suds has toh replaced Dutta in terms of screen space. I wonder if he has some kinda yaari with the people who matter.