Is the touch lost? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

As I mentioned in another post since Jan I havent downloaded an epi. I usually download any good epi...but nothing has inspired me to do so this year. The touch has been missing for the past month.
well,, i have been watching the epi, on and off,, if dutta sences her around then he could atleast ask who the girl in the car is or what her name is ... lekin,,,  ohh well,, i do hope this phase passes quickly,,, yeh do kab milenge,,😕
Originally posted by shilpita87

The Problem is with the execution...they are keeping the relationship as it has always been but are not investing in the portrayal of it...and somehow..the use of song to create pathos is being overdone..again they chose a brilliant song, but it looked forced...like they just wanted it to be there..the coreography was unoriginal totally pickd from films too...Have to say MR,AG are brilliant as always...then sudden spark of anger and resolve in his eyes at the end of the song sent a small goosebump across me..AG was beautiful at her taunting..I even had a little laugh when they showed that Suds and BG were doing what they do best...Sleeping..lol...

Everything is there but only the execution is not proper..dil nahi laga rahe hai episodes shoot karne mein..It could be the present director can't relate to the Laagi tujhse lagan we love...he is creating his own lacklustre LTL...today i felt MV was really mediocre...her acting was of seema's level and we all know what her level is...very disappointing to me....MV if she wants to take limelight when in frame with the likes of MR,AG and Chaskar...she has to really far far better than today...

In bold: Spot on! It is kind of becoming a little repetitive too. What I found was the total out of syncness of the song and Tasha's inner turmoils with the surroundings (woman resembling Nina Gupta in tha film). Perhaps if Dutta has been able to see and both of them were looking out of the window, that may have elevated the scene. Perhaps Dutta's blind act is becoming a hindrance now to what could possibly be mindblowing Tasha scenes.....😕

Regrading the initial post by tin, I don't think the touch has been lost. I think the plot has thickened there other threads being tied up that are been attended to, The dynamics have changed as well, different settings and different r'ships. The thing lacking is Tasha, Duji and Batasha. Even when the CVs have been presently annoying us with off screen and to some extent on screen glitches, they might surprise us with Tasha's reunion and the face off between D and Kala. In fact, I can say that is when everyone will feel the touch has returned.
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
Good post, Jayati.

D is treading on such unfamiliar grounds that his mind is a whirlwind of emotions & thoughts. Before this whenever & wherever both have met D has always been on his feet thinking clearly, being in control. But this disability, the fact that Seema is nursing him, these sudden emergence of unknown enemies has bewildered him immensely. Its not the lack of touch as such, the story itself is moving through such a phase.Through a phase of Unfamiliar grounds. Of course they are dragging it but then when they haven't. Earlier they had signed MR upto June & he was still being betrayed by Sups in the last week of May.Such is their speed. But the touch is very much there.
I don't think that anything is lost here. I could feel that intensity in the song today. It is moving slowly and the Tasha reunion that we are being teased with is not happening. I was feeling disappointed because of that. But, I found the Tasha scenes in today's episode more fulfilling than the whole of last month.

It might sound like a joke, but I feel that they both are realizing that they are near each other. But since the accident, they have always felt and imagined each other around. So they may be writing off the restless feeling as missing each other and nothing else.

The only glitch may be Dutta's lack of curiousness towards Seema's 'friend'. But he is blind, and his mind is occupied with Nakku and other stuff. There is no way that he will even think that this woman could be Nakku, because he just talked to Nakku on the phone, she was in PN and now knows that Dutta is alive. He is sure that she will not be running around, fainting in the road searching for him.

Same way Nakku will not think that he is in Seema's house as she does not know that Seema is a kothewali. Nakku does not even know that another man exists in the house as she was behosh in the car too.

Dutta - he met fair Nakku in Annna's den. He was standing right in front of her and still did not realize that it was his Nakku. Because he was sure that it was not his Nakku there, so he did not feel anything. So Dutta is totally in character now too. He does not sense her around always. ðŸ˜†

The fact that they both are restless now is by itself an indication that they feel each other's presence in a way! I find this situation interesting! That is the whole fun of living under the same chath according to the promo, isn't it!😆

All this is sort of a build-up to some action. I feel they will meet right in the middle of all the action. Just like in Anna's Den. Am enjoying it as long as Dutta is back in action.
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
@crystal
All this is sort of a build-up to some action. I feel they will meet right in the middle of all the action. Just like in Anna's Den. Am enjoying it as long as Dutta is back in action.

Aww crystal, that will be quite something! The hug scene is now bringing back memories! It would bring a sense of security to Naku too. To see Dutta fighting the enemies and saving her from all the she has had to face....would just soothe her in a way. The whole thing about Naku being Dutta's protector...I think the whole process since they met each other...it was fate that they would save each other. Dutta has equally helped 'save and protect' Naku in that sense.
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@crystal

Aww crystal, that will be quite something! The hug scene is now bringing back memories! It would bring a sense of security to Naku too. To see Dutta fighting the enemies and saving her from all the she has had to face....would just soothe her in a way. The whole thing about Naku being Dutta's protector...I think the whole process since they met each other...it was fate that they would save each other. Dutta has equally helped 'save and protect' Naku in that sense.

That is defn an interesting scenario, however I would find it repetitive. What I would like to see, is that they meet now and plan this whole attack together, as a unit, husband and wife. That would be something new to see, that both protagonists are finally together and fighting the same cause. Also, it would add that element of confidence in both, as being together would bring that much needed clam and collected composure needed for this battle.
Really like the way, the story is progressing, very different :)
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@crystal

Exactly! They are each other's daal! 

Now both Suds and Chaskar are after them...Don't know how it will play out..If he will meet Nakku before they find them or right in the middle of it..Either way it would be an exciting reunion! The only thing that will be missing is Baaji to take care of Suds/Chaskar while Dutta and Nakku hug!😆
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by crystal_29

Exactly! They are each other's daal! 

Now both Suds and Chaskar are after them...Don't know how it will play out..If he will meet Nakku before they find them or right in the middle of it..Either way it would be an exciting reunion! The only thing that will be missing is Baaji to take care of Suds/Chaskar while Dutta and Nakku hug!😆

Not to worry dear, if this happens, Seema and Chacha are there na...Seema can distract both Chaskar and Suds with an earth shattering mujra.....uska dance dekhe dono behosh ho jayenge :)
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Not to worry dear, if this happens, Seema and Chacha are there na...Seema can distract both Chaskar and Suds with an earth shattering mujra.....uska dance dekhe dono behosh ho jayenge :)

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one! Waise bhi, anyone who comes to Seema's house gets behosh at one point or another!

But will really miss Baaji a lot in all the action! Hope he escapes from PN and gets here too!
Originally posted by crystal_29

🤣 Good one! Waise bhi, anyone who comes to Seema's house gets behosh at one point or another!

But will really miss Baaji a lot in all the action! Hope he escapes from PN and gets here too!

Hope so too! I can't see such a character sidelined even if it means ooodles of Tasha! I mean wouldn't it be the perfect culmination to the track if Duji come together and finish off the guy who dared to hurt them!