Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree, dear. But I think it has something to do with the directing of their scenes rather than the script. It's still Tasha, but it seems that the new director doesn't quite understand their relationship/characters and so the way that he directs their scenes lack the small details that made Tasha scenes so addictive.

Added to that, I think that the bloopers ruin it, too. There's never been bloopers in Tasha scenes before. Their connection and the way their scenes have been played out have always been down-to-earth, yet magical in a... I don't know... realistic way. I can't quite put words on it. Sorry.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes restlessness is the word I was looking for and not getting, yes in the car, as they get into the bungalow .....
deactivated1 thumbnail
I have a problem with this new director's directing... it just lacks something... something essential...
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Elysia since the medium is visual you do not need to put words always and lot can be said with gestures, even the restless feeling, looking for somebody, trying to find out...can be depicted very nicely which is missing from Dutta's body language...it is sad the creatives are unable to make use of the wonderful actor Mishal is ... :( :(
SripadS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
#tintiny:

Hmmm... completely. No chemistry dat was expected out of dem. All this mishap around who ll perform well. Dutta looked out of character today. very boring epi today. :(

mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hmmmm🤔 tin i would say nope buddy...still the touch is there😳

Edited by mishimano - 13 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Episode was good but now story needs to speed up ....Now about nakku and dutta not sensing that they are around is completely CVs fault ..what can he/she do if creatives doesnt want. .lol...
But the best part is that they are showing dutta...this guy can change the boring episode into interesting one...otherwise I would have skipped the episode ....His presence made me watch the episode......😳

Oops And the touch is very much there 😳....didn't we have the same kind of feeling during Damodar patil track ?

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry . I disagree..  Im enjoying these episodes more the what we had in december .. Mainly because of the un predictability ... and neither do i feel the Touch is lost.. Its very much there for me .. May be because i dont get excited by the spoilers ... i take the episodes as they come .. :-) and im enjoying the current happenings so Far :-) 

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yet to watch episode..but honestly Tin as long as that man MR is there as Dutta, i will happily sit thru the episode.. there is no episode where he has been sub standard.. his flawless expressions more than make up for anything else that you may find missing.. for me once he is there, everything else fades off.. anyway, still another hour and a bit before i watch the episode..
at least now we get Dutta on screen and that itself is a boost for me.. 
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The Problem is with the execution...they are keeping the relationship as it has always been but are not investing in the portrayal of it...and somehow..the use of song to create pathos is being overdone..again they chose a brilliant song, but it looked forced...like they just wanted it to be there..the coreography was unoriginal totally pickd from films too...Have to say MR,AG are brilliant as always...then sudden spark of anger and resolve in his eyes at the end of the song sent a small goosebump across me..AG was beautiful at her taunting..I even had a little laugh when they showed that Suds and BG were doing what they do best...Sleeping..lol...

Everything is there but only the execution is not proper..dil nahi laga rahe hai episodes shoot karne mein..It could be the present director can't relate to the Laagi tujhse lagan we love...he is creating his own lacklustre LTL...today i felt MV was really mediocre...her acting was of seema's level and we all know what her level is...very disappointing to me....MV if she wants to take limelight when in frame with the likes of MR,AG and Chaskar...she has to really far far better than today...