Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

Am I missing out something or are any of you feeling the same....well Nakusha could hear Dutta when she was away from him, she knew he was on the other side of the phone without him making a sound but once they were in the car, while Nakusha was senseless, Dutta inspite of touching her did not realise her presence...I felt it would have been appropriate he trying to show his concern, asking Seema how she knows her, indirectly asking maybe how she looks like...nothing that sort happened....somehow I feel everything is there but the touch is missing, the pull is not there, some scenes you love to watch again and again I am sorry for last one month there is not a single scene which I would like to rewind and watch including today's...is it me only or many of you are feeling the same...love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
I think maybe you feel that way, cause we have been Tasha-less for a while. They are both physically debilitated at the moment...hence though Dutta can probably sense her being around, he may be feeling that its just his imagination.
The story is moving..maybe not as fast as we would have hoped...but it is moving.
I am hopeful of a good week :)
hey jayati,

same here dear....... the intensity is gone i think..... or might b its becos of the stress from LTL issuesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seriously for the last 30 to 40 days, there have never been any intense scenes...... even i felt D n N can feel each other when far apart, but when near, they didnt...... when S told, N is searching for her husband they showed as if D got a doubt..... he should have askd S her friend's name........ that would have done it....... oh god, these CVs na, najaane kya kya ideas hey unke dimaag me.........

As I mentioned in another post since Jan I havent downloaded an epi. I usually download any good epi...but nothing has inspired me to do so this year. The touch has been missing for the past month.

I have been thinking the same ... it is a blooper again .

Why did not she call to him again ... nd why did he remain silent

I was like this at first when she called out  πŸ₯³and the next  moment ... Nahi ... 
Hey Tin,

Yep , have the same feeling, we get Tasha in the same car , but somehow the magic was missing.

Maybe they are doing it for the benefit of Seema, since until now Dutta has not mentioned about his wife.......just the one line , that she does'nt have the Haq anymore. And Dutta does'nt talk to seema unless it is necessary.....so even though he senses something, he does'nt question her regarding her friend..... maybe he just attributes it to his health....

I watch some old clips sometime and they are so damn good.....never get tired of re-watching them. Hope we get similar scenes in the future.....Kash yeh CVs hamare purane LTL waapis dheydhey.......

--Lalitha
let the truth be spoken!πŸ˜† and what you have said is soo true. there isnt one sence which has hooked me over these lasts months..for god sakes if she is at the other side of the wall...shout dutta!!! dutta always has steaks of crazy anger now would have been the time.!!
Nope the touch is not lost
@ Lalitha I agree with you he has not told seema about his wife but then I am not saying him to say it here also to Seema, instead we can see him getting anxious, asking about her, a bit more curious, specially when he got to touch and feel her....like is she young or old, some general questions maybe from where he can get a picture of her....
Originally posted by tintiny

@ Lalitha I agree with you he has not told seema about his wife but then I am not saying him to say it here also to Seema, instead we can see him getting anxious, asking about her, a bit more curious, specially when he got to touch and feel her....like is she young or old, some general questions maybe from where he can get a picture of her....

Now Tin, do u think they would make it that easy 😊, But I agree with you, they could have shown a bit more restlessness on his part......and once they reached home he could have enquired how Seema's friend was doing........ but Nada there too.....