Maan ----Tu hai meri Geet..Dev ko karunga theek!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
---------------------------------------Happy Valentines Day-------------------------------------------

[CRYPT]
MSK in his room n self thot.... whats Dev doing here....n it means she saw Dev... but she shouldn know he is here for real...its not good for her health..!! Is Dev here to harm Geet?? Is Dev chasing her?? And if its Dev..i wont leave him!! Geet wakes up n asks MSK..why he aint sleeping n calls him to bed. MSK takes his shirt off n in his black vest lies near Geet n self thot.. Geet shouldn know Dev is here..n tomorrow morning first thing we will return to delhi..!  Anne asleep on couch n Arjun goes to get coffee but hears her mumble n stops n comes near her... n as he starts to go.. Anne holds his hand  n he turns..n Sajna Ve..n Arjun smiles...seeing her holding his hand! Anne wakes up n realises all have left n sees a cover on her..n realises its Arjun ..!! Anne gets out of her cabin n sees Arjun sleeping on couch outside her cabin on the couch..!! Anne asks Peon to wake Arjun up n leaves!! Arjun wakes up n seeks Anne n finds out that she left..n leaves for his house!

Geet wakes up.. MSK sees n closes his eyes..!! Geet turns to MSK n tries to wake him up...no response.. n Geet closes in n whispers in MSKs ears..Good Morning n MSK up wit a start..!! Geet says...baby wants to know where are we going .n MSK says..going home!! Geet says why?? MSK says..dun like the service..!! Geet says..lets go to another hotel... MSK says..have urgent work at office .....so we will come later..!! 

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Geet says....i m pregnant..but u showing attitude...n Geet says..did u have a nightmare last nite MSK says..dun be stubborn n Geet says..i n baby are staying here..!! We will go ..but not home...out..so get ready!! MSK worried..if Geet sees Dev?? Anne is asleep n Manav calls n Anne realises she is late...n apologises to Anne!! Manav says...Khanna aunty has arranged special programme.. n Anne says...say...the list!! Arjun wakes up late....n tries Anne's call n its busy.. tries Manavs number n its busy...!! Arjun disturbed...!! Manav tells Anne to get a dupatta of pink color n Anne says for wedding?? Manav says..yes...its my fave color n it suits on u!! Anne says..ok then see ya later....n Manav says...well why talk of work only....ask about how i m ..n Anne says...we will talk later..! Arjun tries both their phones again n its busy..! Anne keeps phone down n Arjun calls n Anne picks.... n Arjun irritated n asks..discussing important stuff?? Anne says..nothing like that..!! Anne thanks Arjun for waiting for her..n Arjun says...i stayed for work... n Anne sad..!! Arjun tells Anne that he will be late...n keeps the phone!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Geet comes all ready..in red salwar suit...n MSK fakes to be asleep as he is not well! Geet self thot...so faking..i will wake him up.. Geet teases saying...shall i get something khatta for babys dad n MSK says..no joking!! Geet says...ok i will call doc n MSK says..no need....i need to rest..!! Geet says..ok rest..i m going... n MSK stops n says...where?? Geet says...outside...n i m not alone baby there!! MSK says..wait i will come..n Geet says..u knew u cant refuse why lie?? MSK goes to get ready...!! Geet self thot.... whats wrong with MSK??

Maneet in hotel lobby n Geet says..cant find eyeliner n is yapping n MSK turns n sees Dev standing behind Maneet talking to someone..... n MSK guards Geet from seeing Dev and asks driver to make Geet sit in the car... n decides to meet Dev and starts to walk towards him...
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK tells Dev..i dunno what u want..n what ur intent... but i know one thing..that whatever u r doing..cant be good so listen.. as long as Geet is here..u wont appear near her...!! Got it! Dev says..bro...need to talk n MSK says..dun wanna know anything..!!

Arjun asks Anne why have u called all at the KC?? Anne says...mood!! Anne asks Arjun.. u like this dress ?? Arjun grins..!! 

Maneet in the hotel room n Geet says..u were taking such giant leaps...we culd have fallen n MSK says...keep quiet sometimes...even baby mite be closing his ears listening to u n Geet says..no way..!! Geet tells MSK...Look at ur eyes..always swollen..n angry.... n MSK closing in on Geet n Geet has her back to the wall n MSK says....putting his hand on the wall.... now tell n Geet silent.. n both stop n break their gaze!! Geet says.come lets go for dinner..n MSK stops n Geet asks..whats the issue?? MSK deviates....n Geet says..go change i will order food! Phones in the room are dead so Geet goes down to reception to order!
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Manav comes n wishes Anne Arjun ...n Manav asks...u had called ..anything urgent n Arjun says...talk later...n Manav says...ur talks are so confusing.. the girl who will marry u...will b having a hard time n asks Anne n Anne says..dun talk to me about it!! Manav tells Anne..why green wear Pink....n Anne says..dun have pink .. Arjun irritated n says..lets work... n tells Anne u should wear Manavs choice..!! Anne startled..
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Precap - Anne walking in her cabin seeing a file n Manav stares at her..from the adjacent cabin ... n Arjun catches him...... n Manav stammers..!!

-END-
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

[/CRYPT]
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Thanks tanu for  your update

thanks to CDies for 111 pages

we rockParty

Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 years ago

Thanks Tanu 

n Thanks From All MY CD MY buddiesTooHug

All CD BuddiesEmbarrassed
Singing for The HoTTEST,Blushing SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,HANDSOME GUY IN THIS WORLD
ONE AND ONLY DEV KHURRANA EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh BODY you're mine
oh BODY you're mine
tere ishq mein hadh se guzar jaaon

oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine
oh tere ishq mein hadh se guzar jaaon
main jhooyh kahoon toh
kahoon toh kahoon toh marr jaaon

oh BODY you're mine
oh girl you're mine

sab tere hawale kar jaaon
main jhooth kahoon toh
kahoon toh kahoon toh mar jaaon
oh BODY you're mine
oh girl you're mine

ek dujhe se hum door ho
milne se kabhi majboor ho
yeh sochon bhi toh
main kabhi toh kabhi toh darr jaaon
oh BODY you're mine
oh girl you're mine

tere ishq main hadh se guzar jaaon
main jhooth kahoon toh

oh boy you're mine
oh boy you're mine
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine

baahon mein bharke meri jaanejaan
de doon tujhe main dil ka jahaan
har lamha tera hi khayaal hai
tere bina hai raahat kahaan

banda tujh pe qurbaan hai
iss baat se tu anjaan hai
banda tujh pe qurbaan hai
iss baat se tu anjaan hai
sach kehta hoon main jhooth kahoon toh
kahoon toh marr jaaon
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine

main jhooth kahoon toh
oh boy you're mine
oh boy you're mine
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine

ooh zindagi hai tere hi waaste
tu mere saasson ke kareeb hai
tujhse jude hai mere raaste
tu mere khwaabon ka naseeb hai

aa mera daaman tham le
karoon pyaar mein sabh ke saamne
aa mera daaman tham le
karoon pyaar mein sabh ke saamne
main sach kehti hoon jhooth kahoon toh
kahoon toh marr jaaon
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine
oh girl you're mine

main jhooyh kahoon toh
oh boy you're mine
oh boy you're mine
boy, mine
girl, mine
boy, mine
girl…

OH MY DARLING WE ALL LOVE YOU SOMUCHEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -sofiya- - 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu 
And This post dedicated to all the CD buddies for going 111 pages LOVE YOU ALL!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Edited by --Thush-- - 11 years ago

Thankss Tanuu Happy Valentines Dayy

From
Kirti
Hina
sofiya
Muskaan
Shalini
Nehara
Reema