Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What is in Nani's Box?

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know the exact translation of sandook (is this right?). Please help me here.  What do you all think is in it? The general rule in serials is that if there is heavy anticipation, there is always heavy disappointment. Based on this rule, I am predicting that Nani has brought them some heavy cooking utensils (traditional ones) or some god statues/pooja stuff, most likely ancestral holdings. she might say that in our family, we make sheera.  any guesses?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i think it will a krishna baghwan's murthy that's it it will go to gopi forsure
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well it is definately something that rashi won't find of any value, as its probably why nani was asking who is the good one out of rashi and gopi. 
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think the box contains any jewellery. It must be something vary old  which is in the family for generations. It might be a Krishna idol or some books. Rashi is in for a major disappointment.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i go with all the above. it is something which gopi will be happy with but not rashi. she is such a greedy pig when she realizes it is something valueless in money she is in for a shock.
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
probably a bhagvadgita .......or some religious things.......Rashi is in for a great disappointment..........when  the things in the sandook is revealed .......she's never gonna stop grumbling😆
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the box can have anything of sentimantal value... but never jewelry or anything that can be soluble... so beta Rashi, wake up... there is nothing in there for you
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i also think rashi is going to be disappointed 😃  its going to be something of value for the heart
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 i think nani bring something in the sandook, may be some religous things,may be koki,s bachpan things,like clothes,toys, palna,etc. because she mentioned about kids to ahem in front of koki.may be nani dreaming kids
Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
maybe its some sort of test...and there is nothing in the trunk...this way nani might see the bahus' true colours