What is in Nani's Box?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know the exact translation of sandook (is this right?). Please help me here.  What do you all think is in it? The general rule in serials is that if there is heavy anticipation, there is always heavy disappointment. Based on this rule, I am predicting that Nani has brought them some heavy cooking utensils (traditional ones) or some god statues/pooja stuff, most likely ancestral holdings. she might say that in our family, we make sheera.  any guesses?
i think it will a krishna baghwan's murthy that's it it will go to gopi forsure
well it is definately something that rashi won't find of any value, as its probably why nani was asking who is the good one out of rashi and gopi. 
I don't think the box contains any jewellery. It must be something vary old  which is in the family for generations. It might be a Krishna idol or some books. Rashi is in for a major disappointment.
i go with all the above. it is something which gopi will be happy with but not rashi. she is such a greedy pig when she realizes it is something valueless in money she is in for a shock.
probably a bhagvadgita .......or some religious things.......Rashi is in for a great disappointment..........when  the things in the sandook is revealed .......she's never gonna stop grumblingLOL
the box can have anything of sentimantal value... but never jewelry or anything that can be soluble... so beta Rashi, wake up... there is nothing in there for you
i also think rashi is going to be disappointed Big smile  its going to be something of value for the heart