IM REALLY SORRY EVERYONE!!!!~written updates~

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

HEY EVERYONE!!

Im really sorry guys...I Know im written updater for Tuesday and Wedensday and i haven't done it last week or the week before its just that my semester has started and im really busy and wasn't able to have much sleep!!!...CryCryCry

Im very sorry guys please understand.. OuchOuchOuch
Im gunna do the Update This WEEK!! Paka Promise!! Big smileBig smile
and i bet you guys know i wouldn't miss an update if Vivan was in that show!! Tongue (1st show of Vivan's that ive only watched the 1st week in!!)CryCry
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

AND

WinkHeartHAPPY VALENTINES DAYHeartWink

LOVE ALKA EmbarrassedBig smileBig smileTongueSmileOuchCryLOLConfusedAngryShockedStarClapDead hehe :-)
its ok dear u will come out wid flying colours Smileafterall u sacrificed vivan 4 ur exam ur sacrifice is definitely will not go futile u will get gud grades 4 sure and all the best 4 ur resultsThumbs Up
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

its ok dear u will come out wid flying colours Smileafterall u sacrificed vivan 4 ur exam ur sacrifice is definitely will not go futile u will get gud grades 4 sure and all the best 4 ur resultsThumbs Up

Yeahh i really hope this sacrafice works out!! i Mean VIVAN!!!! rofl xxx

but dw i dont have much work this week (hopefully) so i will update no matter what on tuesday and wedensday xx

and thanks again, happy valentines day x
Its k dear..al d bst fr ur xams.. Thumbs Up