wishing you HAPPY VALETINES DAY KSG in FRENCH..!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KSG........

JOUR HEUREUX DE VALENTIN MA POMMEBig smile. .... PAS POUR LE BIEN DE MOISleepy. ...BUT ATLEAST POUR LE BIEN DE MA VIE. ....STAY DANS MON COEUR.Cry ..SO QU'IL PEUT BATTRE AUJOURD'HUI. ..!!:*D luv u KSGTongue. ......these lignes sont purement crites par moi mon armaan de MEC DE PUNJABI. le soooooo d'u de luv de ...i beaucoupWink. ..i manque ces ttimes quand les gens d'u tout le JOUR DE V clbr sur les sries de dmg et sur l'cran dans DMG aussiShocked. ...those partis. ..riddhima et danse de hootah d'ur tait, est et toujours tre UN ETERNEL ET LA MEILLEURE DANSE JAMAIS. ....... SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
J'ESPERE VRAIMENT que VOUS ET NICOLE A UN JOUR EXPLOSANT. ...MAY DIEU TOUS VOUS DONNE LE BONHEUR DANS LE MONDE. ...NICOLE ET VOUS SEMBLEZ COMME UN COUPLE A FAIT DANS LE CIEL. ...please garde sourire. ...nicole et nous vous aimons soooooooo beaucoup. ...but vous aimez nicole et elle est juste sooooooooooo luky. .......rather qu'tre jaloux je suis si heureux de vous voir bithEmbarrassed comme un couple cauze u les deux luk IMPRESSIONNANT. ...i tait soooooo la pense perplexe qui et si ksg L'entretien ne fait pas allume le JOUR DE V. ..it serait sooo beaucoup incomplet. ..but regardant un charg de vous LOLaujourd'hui sur SBS a fait mon jourEmbarrassed. ........and si u ne sait pas alors ME, mes amis et ma classe entire aujourd'hui dans l'cole ont chant tout le vieux romanitc, DMG,Embarrassed les chansons le ddiant spcialement u. u. ...SO VOUS SOUHAITE UN TRES. .............. Smile

SUCKSILISIOUSLY,f**kINGLISIOUSLY,CHOCOSEXOLICIOUSLY ET L'ANETH MOULENT GAYYE THRILCIOSLY AWESOELY VALENTIN JOUR. ...!!!^_^TongueTongueTongueTongue

Et maintenant vous nous permettre de souhaiter la la Saint-Valentin heureuse en franais :- LOL
HAEPI (heureux) LA
SAINT-VALENTIN KARAN. ....:) Wink
luv u alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt mon VALENTIN IMAGINAIRE*le rokssssssssss de ......KaNic d'u. d'u. de _*.....lolzzzzzzz....luv. .............:*)
LES LOTS ET LOTAS ET BEAUCOUP D'AMOUR. ............ SAMICA MEHTA. ..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(SO GUYZZZZ I know you never understood and if ksg sees this even he won't so here's the translation.....)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY APPLE.....
NOT FOR THE SAKE OF ME....BUT ATLEAST FOR THE SAKE OF MY LIFE.....STAY IN MY HEART...SO THAT IT CAN BEAT TODAY...!!:*D
luv u KSG.......these lines are purely written by me my PUNJABI DUDE armaan....i luv u soooooo much...i miss those ttimes when u people all celebrated V DAY on dmg sets and on-screen in DMG also....those parties...riddhima and ur's hootah dance was,is and always be AN ETERNAL AND THE BEST DANCE EVER........

I REALLY HOPE YOU AND NICOLE HAVE A BLASTING DAY....MAY GOD GIVE YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD....NICOLE AND YOU SEEM AS A COUPLE MADE IN HEAVEN....please keep smiling....nicole and we love you soooooooo much....but you love nicole and she is just sooooooooooo luky........rather than being jealous i am so happy to see you bith as a couple cauze u both luk AWESOME....i was soooooo nonplussed thinking that what if ksg's interview does not comes on V DAY...it would be sooo much incomplete...but watching a bot of you today on SBS made my day.........and if u don't know then ME,my friends and my whole class today in the school sang all the old romanitc,DMG,songs specially dedicating it to u....SO WISH YOU A VERY...............

SUCKSILISIOUSLY,f**kINGLISIOUSLY,CHOCOSEXOLICIOUSLY AND DILL MILL GAYYE THRILCIOSLY AWESOELY AVLENTINES DAY....!!!^_^

and now let's wish you happy valentine's day in FRENCH:-
HAEPI(happy) LA SAINT-VALENTIN KARAN.....:)

luv u alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt my IMAGINARY VALENTINE*_*.....lolzzzzzzz....luv u.......KaNic rokssssssssss..............:*)

LOTS AND LOTAS AND LOTS OF LOVE.............
SAMICA MEHTA...........Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by ksgforever10 - 11 years ago
so guyzzzzz plzzzzzz do tell me that how was my IDEA........Smile
just amazing....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2 u too.....(a KSGilious vaLENTINES DAY)

amoon
oyye sam vat a luvlyy topic.
u knw ven i read it at first i ws like Wacko.
but thank God u translated it.....
omg u guyz sang dmg songs.me too missing dmg badly today...Cry
hope ksg see it
newayz awesomeeeeeee topic...Embarrassed
happy valentines day to u n HAEP LA-SAINT VALENTINE KSGHeartHeart
so superbly awesome idea yaar!!!! and KSG happy valentine to kanic, and AR too hope DMG would have been with us for such a romantic and special day..........coz you use to make this day so so so so special for us...........and without DMG for me valentines has no value!!!!! just miss you,jenni,shilpa......all DMG gang and especially the DMG valentine........and today i miss it the most as the most romantic day is difficult to celebrate without you and DMG!!!!! well i hope you and nicole enjoy you valentine.....and i know you must have done something special for her coz we all know how much you love her and she also does!!!!! i just hope i could come their and ask you "hey KSG will you be my valentine" but i can't so i'll ask here only....... KSG will you be the valentine of all your female fans????? hope you answer is yes and if your answer is no also....well i know you won't break hearts but still if it is then we have no problems at all as for us until you are happy we are happy.....you happiness matters the most to us

so here wishing you,nicole and the whole DMG gang a very very very

happy valentines day!!!!!!HeartHeartHeartHeart

for you our jaana

love you!!!!
c'est vrai que nicole elle est sooo lukyyyLOL

Saint-valentin KSG!!!!!!!!!!! :)  et les autres aussi LOL

HEY SAMICA....NICE WRITINGS....WE ALL MISS KSG YAAR!.BUT HE IS NOT YOURS...HE IS MY SUPER HERO....HEHE.....
PUNAM
hey kasam Hug
quite good french Embarrassed
but baby ne cest pas francaisLOL
mais je sais tres bien qu il va apprecier beaucoup ton effort Embarrassed
j espere qu il lira cette topic Wink
happy saint valentin a toi et definitivement a  ksg Day Dreaming
Edited by ammyridz600 - 11 years ago