Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnx for sharing.Since today morning I'v been counting the hrs.Now it's less than 24hrs.Wow!C an't wait any longer..
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for sharing...great to see them back!!!
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃😃😃 Thanks for posting this !!!!!!!!! I noticed it to when i was watching yahan mein ghar ghar kheli !!!!!!! Can't wait for it to start !!!!! 😃😃😃
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NiHa24

guys just noticed Zee Tv had started its countdown,😆 U can see it on the top left corner....
I have mostly seen this for Award func's or any New Movies, but i think its first time they put this countdown timer for a show.
believe me as the count was ticking down my heart was beating more fast.😆

Woow, less than 24hrs to go.......but patha nahi when we will get to see RaDev on-screen.

so now i want to believe that ZEE realized that its heart was beating in normal rate and rhythm because of CB and our AVINA;
 and after that it went brady , and needed a pacemaker insertion
and yes, they did that before going into asystole.
 Hope it has inserted by the efficient cardiologist in its finest way and will bring that spike to maintain its normal  rate & rhythm.
Good luck with that countdown and take care of  your faster rate along with ours.
Devika. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, can't believe it is less than 24 h for the first episode of Choti Bahu, can't wait!