Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan is paagal.i luv him really.aksh i checked.i will send u but i will hav to think.
janamanasi thumbnail
Dear all!

Happy Valentine's day to all....Let the remaining part of the day...be also full of luv, romance and fun.

To be honest.... KMH broke our hearts...i expected jane aanajne may be atleast a hug! but this KMH is becoming........."Mahabharat ka rann bhumi"... where opposite parties are hatching plans day in and day out to overpower the other one...sad.πŸ˜”  
May be KHM will celebrate a sweet valentine later on with a maha episode.......but truely .....the valentine gift from KMH to us was not to our expectation ...the most heartthrob couple and the most romantic show ditched us....

Karan...happy valentine's day....... my son hates u bcos i luv u so much...any ways.....keep up the Good Work...U will be no. 1 very soon.

Kritika - Happy Valentine's day dear sis....u look really really ..really........really pretty in Delhi photos...Ab khatam karo ladai jhagde......pass on our message... plss to KMH Team...

Dadi...Kya aap bhi.... thoda aur zor se marna chahiye tha.naaa..kya aap ne to punishment diya tha... ek saath rahna ke liye... to Aarohi nikli kaise... kyaa daadi aap bhi naa.....thoda aur kadak banna padega....

KMH Team....Don't U have feelings for Valentine's day.. show could have been improved.....may be a hug...... more closeness....  something sweet could have been done..Sirf flash back se kam nahi chalega.......

Don't know about others.. but  i must say..i stop here with a broken heart....😭😭😭😭😭

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys.. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all of u once again..πŸ€—β€οΈ Hope all of u r having fun out there.. me sulking here sitting with the books.. exam mania!!😭😭 but it's alright!! I'll wait for my valentine nxt year.. hope I'll have one by nxt year!! 😳😳

Btw... edited my take on pg.1

I read Karan's status on FB.. he's such a badmash!! I has just opened my eyes to a FB notification and then, thought of checking status updates.. and wushhhh!! comes KK's update.. 🀣 I just broke into such a huge laugh & giggles.. lolzzz!! He's an awesome sense of humour.. too good!!

But then, read the new article abut the charity ball.. and I went 😑 again!! what yaar.. I'm sick and tired of this tom & jerry games!! but anyways.. don't have a choice but the accept whatever comes!! just hope this time around Arjun doesn't get tricked and makes a fool out of Arohi!! Plss Plss Plss CV's... don't make Arjun lose again!! To Arohi: Grow up before it's too late for u to realise how much this is hurting Arjun.. open ur eyes and see the truth before u ruin ur own paradise with the only man u love with the bottom of ur heart, Arjun!!

Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guyz, here is a valentine gift to our dear Tanu and her dear Karan πŸ˜‰

hume mila ek mauka, kuch kehne ka ajab
jinki ek muskaan pe ghayal the sab
us shaks ke tareef me kya kehna
jinke kayi deewane the ghazab😊

unke ek aansun se dil me bhaad aajaye
unke har jaal me laakhon phas jaaye
unke hunar ka kya kehna
jinka har lafz hamare dil ko chu jaaye😳

unke aane ki har pal raah takhe
unke mushkilon par jo dil dukhe
unke safar ka kya kehna
jinke ek nazar se waqt rukhe😳

badmaash guru ke badmaash chele hum
unke aas paas kabhi na ho ghum
unki masti ka kya kehna
jinko soojhti koi nayi shaitani har dumπŸ˜›

unke daddi kehne ka jo andaaz
unka josh hai ek gehra raaz
unki shaan ka kya kehna
jinke tashan pe hume hai naaz😳

"saari duniya ki bakwaas toh yehi karti hain"
"sumo-wrestler, satki hui ladki aur aurangzeb jitni purani"
inke bakbak ka kya kehna
"itne dinon se tumhare saath hun, tumhari bakbak sune bagair neend nahi aa rahi"πŸ˜†

"mein jeeteji apne pyar ko amar banaonga"
"What the hell, tumhi toh meri zindagi ho"
un saare palon ka kya kehna
"main bhi ek pal ke liye zindagi de dun"❀️

aapki tareef me kitab bhar jayen
itna ki tareef ab khud khitab ban jaye
dua hai ki khuda aapko salaamat rakhe
aur zindagi apki khushiyon se mehkeπŸ€—
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow aksh...just wowπŸ‘

would've written a longer feedback..but kya kare my aunty is here!!!

kuki and mansi i totally agree...with you both...CV's 😑

anyway guys i'm off now....will be back when my auty leaves....have fun spamming!!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Brilliant Aksh!! what a write up..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love all ur poems!! keep writing..
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Cute episode today was fulltoo game playing..what pranks they played on each other..am luving this one!!!πŸ˜†
Arohi went toh solid extreme aaj getting Arjun House arrested for drinking and thokofying!!! But anything is fair in love and war!!πŸ˜”!

RPS was boiling today..am scared of the volcanic eruption that might happen!! gosh!! I dont want to see the volcanic eruption..😭

Valentines day morning: Awee luved this one..though they were doing jhagdaa there was so much of love..They love fighting with each other and cant live without it..😍.
Loved the weighing scale waala dialogue..kya dhaansu tha..πŸ‘
When I saw the cactus was thinking Karan gave Kritika a cactus on SBS too but a better one compared to this one!!!πŸ˜‰ Wicked little fello this Arjun too was after all he has to give the takkar to this wicked little Arohi..πŸ˜‰

Arohi gifting the Book:  ways to commit suicide!!! gosh this girl knows sachmey he wont!!hai na Arohi!!But Kritika and Karan were both too good at their expressions, like kids jhaptofying on each other..just was thinking the note saying I HATE YOU!!! is actually moving onto become I love you in this manner...😍

What I loved the most today was when they talked about their plans of their Valentines fun ..both turn and give back a second look ...asking each other..Are you going to think of me!!! awee..I went flat again..and the chookey bhi chooney ko track was lovely there...
It was truly a moment of Kaisey kahein humein kitni mohabbath hai!!πŸ‘πŸ˜

Loved Kritika's expressions here, denying it, yet obviously in love with him..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Kritika was looking fab in this next scene outift...but now donon hi ek doosrey ka band bajaaney ka another game...Gosh these 2 looks like will never sudhrofy....lagey raho games mey..apney love games mey..
But Karan and Kritika were just fab in their expressions today..Karan closing his eyes and looking at Kritika from the corner of his eyes when she was opening the gifts was too cute..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Am luving it, but ab kya hogaa tommorrow dont know..gotta wait nd watch...

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
*sigh*

Happy Valantines day everyone...πŸ€—
Pranii...hugs 4 opening...πŸ€—

@Kavya...those links u sent me r still in my inbox..do you want me to PM pranii wid the links so she can upate her post??...😳

@Shibz....i miss you...😭😭...πŸ€—

guys...now i really cnt bear arjuhi fighting like dis..it's too much seeing dem always taking revenge and trying to defeat each other......i want a proper logical love story between arjuhi now...seeing dem like dis is annoying me..n the latest article *sigh* what does arohi want...😑 i hope arjun does sumthin smart...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks jannat n kuki,

agree with all of u.. wacko episode, some fun times..but not impressed..Vday deserved better.. 
love_kuki thumbnail
Yes, Aksh.. we did deserve a better epi today! no worries.. I'm still a little hopeful after the new article last week..

anyways!! I'm off for today.. won't be able to spam!! u guys carry on.. I have to study for the exams!! I'll join u guys after tomorrow's epi!!
Have a fun night to all those partying!! and good luck to all those like me who r busy studying!!