Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
looks like everybody is doing the sensible thing today n celebrating valentines.. even KMH team..their methods r quite unique i tell u.. πŸ˜† cactus, 13 ways to commit suicide.. πŸ˜• very innovative indeed πŸ‘Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
kkrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Warning: Couples plzz dont try the tricks shown in kmh 2day at home, it can lead to breakup...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ha if u want to get apart then ofcourse go ahead...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£
hush..wat a start to valentine day it was, actuially start toh kaafi romantic thi...arjun y u broke the rule n came in her side of bed? ahem ahem!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳n then started the xchange...
of most horrible gifts...arjun very bad koi apni wife ko cactus gift krta hai??? n dat weighing machine..rofl! dat was so innovative 0-4secs. me 1 to 80..🀣.... my god! vd r koi aise ladtaa hai...waise m happy wat daadi did aap dono ki pitaai hi krni chahiye...:P aur ha ye police ne koi new style nkala hai? jail me bnd krne ki jagah home arrest!!!!
well the best part of whole episode was dat flash back with kmh1 title track BG...kitna bhijhagadte ho but i luv the way u both turn romantic all of a sudden..😊😊😊😊😊

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

i know jannat.. i got my confirmation of wht he meant when he added later..Hahahha sorry for my adulterated sense of humor ;)

such a rogue πŸ€£

yeh same here ROFL...when i read the status i was like what on earth is he on about...must be working toward some charity day or something ROFLROFL....oh gosh i can be so blonde sometimesROFL....
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaa glitter i got shock after reading karan status.i read many tym to make it confirmed.i thought i m mad to think that.karan cannot say it but it had d same meaning.in btw did he commented on his status?
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya tanu karan commented an said sorry for his adulterated humour!!πŸ˜† Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey tanu, ya he did to clear the confusion abt his status.. πŸ˜† btw check ur inbox..
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tanu...yeh he only commented once
it was: hahaha sorry for my adulterated sense of humor ;)

🀣
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: glitter567

yeh same here 🀣...when i read the status i was like what on earth is he on about...must be working toward some charity day or something 🀣🀣....oh gosh i can be so blonde sometimes🀣....

me too thought it is for some charity or something related to raj or kmh.karan is very badmaash.i m thinking what will b of kri reation on reading this?
kavyasam thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣  I am the dumbest then 🀣,  I thought work , november,  9 mths, deadline and all related to  'KMH2 episodes confirmed till then' 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  me and my kmh2 mania 🀣🀣,   but later when I read again I understood,  too good he is πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ€£. 
kkrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Warning: Couples plzz dont try the tricks shown in kmh 2day at home, it can lead to breakup...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ha if u want to get apart then ofcourse go ahead...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£
hush..wat a start to valentine day it was, actuially start toh kaafi romantic thi...arjun y u broke the rule n came in her side of bed? ahem ahem!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳n then started the xchange...
of most horrible gifts...arjun very bad koi apni wife ko cactus gift krta hai??? n dat weighing machine..rofl! dat was so innovative 0-4secs. me 1 to 80..🀣.... my god! vd r koi aise ladtaa hai...waise m happy wat daadi did aap dono ki pitaai hi krni chahiye...:P aur ha ye police ne koi new style nkala hai? jail me bnd krne ki jagah home arrest!!!!
well the best part of whole episode was dat flash back with kmh1 title track BG...kitna bhijhagadte ho but i luv the way
u both turn romantic all of a sudden..😊😊😊😊😊