Mohabbat Lounge [14/2 - Epi. 78] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
oh they closed it but why?
guys the new mod is closing them Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
we have to request not to close them so soon.   I mean a month old or a week old threads can be closed , but the recent ones need to be open for us to edit if needed. 

now I have to ask pranii to  post those links.
Originally posted by tanu111a

But y?it was not needed.

yep tanu it was not needed.
To my surprise I had never seen such a Valentine day in any soap ,,where gifts and cards are exchanged to say "Never be my Valentine",,Oh i loved the episode ,,and i think arohi is now gaining more power than arjun,,,but arjun is no less,,,but at some point i am tired of seeing such stretched fights ,,,,

I know i may be wrong,,but now arohi has the trump card to get a divorce from arjun ,,but she is not using that,,,BTW I dont at all want to see them separate ,,but i think CVs should provide us with some logic ,,,

I fully enjoyed the episode and hats off to their performance ,,even if with the same kind of fights going on between them,,karan and kritika always bring out some thing unique and better performances

i  love arjuhi cant wait for watching today epi i am going to watch edi soon
@shinyclassic - my point exactly ,   they are strecthing it,   I wanted some serious stuff today,  again it is nok jhok wala epi.  I know they are going to get there but still  want to see them get serious now. 

it cant happen suddenly  but  slowly atleast they need to show some logic now.   will have rewatch the episode again.
@shinyclassic.. agree with u..
@kavya, i think the realization is there..except its slower than a snail..🤣 atleast they exchanged gifts on valentines n flashbacked for a whole song..but koi point hi nahi..😡

btw updated my post on p1.. ðŸ¥±
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
omg guys did you read karan's status:

Alright ppl!! Time for some hardwork!! We have a deadline of exactly 9 months for children's day!! No excuses.. Work means work!!! ;)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i had to read twice to understand!!😆
he is such a badmash and besharam 🤣
i know jannat.. i got my confirmation of wht he meant when he added later..Hahahha sorry for my adulterated sense of humor ;)

such a rogue ðŸ¤£