Rakt Sambandh director messenge for viewer on fb

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
hi friend

Rakt Sambandh director messenge for viewer on facebook

hey guyz I knw channel has not done good wid us by changing the time slot but still we are fighting n we will fight to make it THE BEST AGAIN...need ur support and love guyz...do watch RAKT SAMBANDH 7PM ON IMAGINE...I promise u will get the same drama, suspense and love story.... DO SUPPORT US.

Awwww!!!! Thats so sad...We love RS and we do watch it...You have all support Mr.Director Please go ahead
I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but I'll support the show as long as it makes sense - as it has admirably done since October.  While I had Imagine TV, I watched it live, and hope to again.  Here, I've been supporting this show above every other, sometimes attracting jibes from others, who shall go un-named in the interests of asbestos-free environs LOL

Too bad that shows don't seem to be rewarded if they have a good following online - like KMH 1&2.  Otherwise, those of us who can't watch it live but compensate by watching it online don't get to see our support of the show recognized.  Dunno about others, but for me, this is the best show on TV.

Hopefully, once the SRK show is gone, RS can get a better slot - like 9:00pm or some such.  Personally, I like this time slot since it has least chances of clashing w/ other family members' TV viewing.

Those of you who do connect w/ them - tell them we'd like to see a bit more of the sisters families, particularly the naughty kids, and a resolution to Shradhya's miserable marriage.  Also, we don't want a Neerdhya wedding to be the end of the serial, but rather the start of a new chapter.  Like the opening show shot.
Originally posted by shwetha85

Awwww!!!! Thats so sad...We love RS and we do watch it...You have all support Mr.Director Please go ahead
we do watch RS..
keep up the good work.. 
We love RS 

One more request to all the FB contacts - can we get the entire new cast list of Neeraj's family?

Thanks
thinks that imagine has gone mad or they just a useless and senseless people to dig their own grave by trying all mean ways to destroy such a strong show with concrete concept and that too a unique one...............we have never seen a show like this before and what this channel is doing..............if this show has been in ''colors'' channel this show must have been in top 3 ...but unfortunately the director has done the mistake of his life.....................but the loyal fans will never do the same............we must support the show
Memo to the RS director - can you please get this Anjali track cleaned up immediately, and make it a smooth Neerdhya marriage, if you don't want to lose more viewers than you already have as a result of this time shift?
Seeing the new promo i am damn sure RS will end soon .. Jagirdaar was much better than this new characters