Rakt Sambandh

Rakt Sambandh director messenge for viewer on fb

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friend

Rakt Sambandh director messenge for viewer on facebook

hey guyz I knw channel has not done good wid us by changing the time slot but still we are fighting n we will fight to make it THE BEST AGAIN...need ur support and love guyz...do watch RAKT SAMBANDH 7PM ON IMAGINE...I promise u will get the same drama, suspense and love story.... DO SUPPORT US.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awwww!!!! Thats so sad...We love RS and we do watch it...You have all support Mr.Director Please go ahead
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but I'll support the show as long as it makes sense - as it has admirably done since October.  While I had Imagine TV, I watched it live, and hope to again.  Here, I've been supporting this show above every other, sometimes attracting jibes from others, who shall go un-named in the interests of asbestos-free environs 😆

Too bad that shows don't seem to be rewarded if they have a good following online - like KMH 1&2.  Otherwise, those of us who can't watch it live but compensate by watching it online don't get to see our support of the show recognized.  Dunno about others, but for me, this is the best show on TV.

Hopefully, once the SRK show is gone, RS can get a better slot - like 9:00pm or some such.  Personally, I like this time slot since it has least chances of clashing w/ other family members' TV viewing.

Those of you who do connect w/ them - tell them we'd like to see a bit more of the sisters families, particularly the naughty kids, and a resolution to Shradhya's miserable marriage.  Also, we don't want a Neerdhya wedding to be the end of the serial, but rather the start of a new chapter.  Like the opening show shot.
pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Awwww!!!! Thats so sad...We love RS and we do watch it...You have all support Mr.Director Please go ahead

we do watch RS..
keep up the good work.. 
We love RS 

Vr15h thumbnail
One more request to all the FB contacts - can we get the entire new cast list of Neeraj's family?

Thanks
guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thinks that imagine has gone mad or they just a useless and senseless people to dig their own grave by trying all mean ways to destroy such a strong show with concrete concept and that too a unique one...............we have never seen a show like this before and what this channel is doing..............if this show has been in ''colors'' channel this show must have been in top 3 ...but unfortunately the director has done the mistake of his life.....................but the loyal fans will never do the same............we must support the show
Vr15h thumbnail
Memo to the RS director - can you please get this Anjali track cleaned up immediately, and make it a smooth Neerdhya marriage, if you don't want to lose more viewers than you already have as a result of this time shift?
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing the new promo i am damn sure RS will end soon .. Jagirdaar was much better than this new characters
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Memo to the RS director - can you please get this Anjali track cleaned up immediately, and make it a smooth Neerdhya marriage, if you don't want to lose more viewers than you already have as a result of this time shift?

Vrish I think CVs got an Idea similar to yours that they would loose viewers if Neerdhya is not united soon thats why Neeraj Confessed his Love for Sandhya in Today's episode... He spoke to Sandhya personaly and told her what he feels and I just loved that scene and the emotions in it...
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^^^ I'll wait until Monday and hopefully, Dadaji accepts this clarification and Neerdhya marry.  Fingers crossed until then.

Looks like ugly things in 3 Imagine serials - RV blackmailing Arpi in GkD, Bharli splitting in BAVD and
on Neeraj here.

Update posted - comment there.

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Seeing the new promo i am damn sure RS will end soon .. Jagirdaar was much better than this new characters

Pia

I disagree.  Yeah, the events of this week took needless twists, and torturing us w/ the idea of Neeraj marrying Anjali was uncalled for.  But that's not unprecedented in this serial - Sandhya had several close ugly calls w/ the Jagirdars - Neeraj was almost killed, Sandhya was re-captured by Yuvraj, DK discovered Sandhya, Sandhya got subjected to the narco-test, she almost got poisoned @ the end b4 she beat the crap out of DK.  So twists - which many think essential to the show - were very much there, and they managed to induce exactly the reactions that they've been getting.

Why do you think the Jagirdars were better?  Let's go thru the cast here - Dadaji is somewhat grey - authoritarian, and yet, has a good sense of values in appreciating Sandhya's upbringing and reading everybody the riot act for casting aspersions on her as a widow.  Baa couldn't be nicer - if you saw the scene where she praised Sandhya's father and told Sandhya that this family would stand by her, I've hardly seen anything so touching in the Jagirdars - even w/ Sunita.  Hasmukh is neutral - yeah, he's a loser, but he's not harming Sandhya or Neeraj, as Pankaj used to.  Sarita is okay, although a bit resentful of Hasmukh.  The other grandkids - Raj, Urmi, Anmol & Reena are all nice.

Anjali is - at this time - just somewhat spoilt, although she may turn more negative later, like Sarla.  The only villain is GB, who is resentful about her failed marriage, blames her father Dadaji for it, and has decided to take it out on the family.  Yeah, she can poison a lot of ears.

But compare the 2.  In the Jagirdar family, the only positive characters were Jyoti, Priya, Sunita and for a while, Sarla.  In the Pradhan family, everybody is positive or neutral, except GB.  Yeah, there has been an avalanche of errors (I won't call it a comedy of errors) that resulted in the present precarious situation for Neerdhya, but none of it happened knowingly, except from GB.  So to slam this family and call the Jagirdars better is grossly unjust.  Particularly when this family hasn't engaged in any sort of crimes, as the Jagirdars had.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago