BABA MSK as LORD SRI KRISHNA

Posted: 13 years ago

prologue:guyz i am receiving mixed reaction for this post,i want to make myself clear before u go through this post

if a person does something good we praise him as god that doesn't mean we are demeaning god by comparing with humans...in the similar way i am representing the beauty and greatness of MAANEET's love by comparing them with KRISHNA & RADHA, but i didn't mean to offend the feelings of anyone

LORD KRISHNA is known for his NAUGHTINESS and LOVE this is a well known fact...he is known for many other things other than this naughtiness...i took his naughtiness as my theme and made this post

LORD VISHNU took birth as SRI KRISHNA (human being) to end the evil and protect the human race...if god himself could represent himself as a human being i am just comparing this noble couple with one of his human avtar's

plz guyz if ur are not convinced with my explanation then this post is not mean for u...so kindly ignore this post

and i am making myself clear once again ... i didn't mean to offend or demean any body's feelings and principles...hope u guyz would understand๐Ÿ˜Š

---------X---------

BAABA MAAN SINCH KHURANA
BHAGWAN hai... ha sachme... MAAN bhagwan SRI KRISHNA se kam nahi hai dekhiye kaise hot hot girlz ke saath RAASLEELA kar rahe hai

voh bhi RADHA ke saath saath ... mera matlab hai GEET ke saath saath๐Ÿ˜ก

hamesha GEET ki kapde/dupatta ke peche pad jata hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ... khud ko LORD sri krishna samjte hai voh

plz scroll down to c more naughtiness of BAABA MAAN SINGH KHURANA
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago

naughtiness ke saath thoda romance bhi
(yar observe the below pic for 5 sec u will c KRISHNA & RADHA blinking their eyes๐Ÿ˜ณ)

adorning her love

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
the concept is nice, and i am sure others will like it, but i dont like the idea of comparing humans or human characters to God, just my point of view, but please do continue, i love you other posts very much
loved it sach me baba maan singh khurana bhagawan krishna se kam nahi hai
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

the concept is nice, and i am sure others will like it, but i dont like the idea of comparing humans or human characters to God, just my point of view, but please do continue, i love you other posts very much
same feeling with me

that's ok dear ...........there is nothing wrong in expressing ur pov......i respect ur opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š

yar plz ignore this post......hmm sry if i hurt u
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago

that's ok dear ...........there is nothing wrong in expressing ur pov......i respect ur opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

same feeling with me

Originally posted by sldeeps

no you didnt hurt me, and i love you other post so so much

no you didnt hurt me, and i love you other post so so much

thanx for being nice buddy ๐Ÿ˜Š