Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayant thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please continueeeeeeee...........................
nayant thumbnail
when will u update..................
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kab continue karegi madam.....???
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
where are you ?????????????
plsssssssssss. update soon............
its been more than a month since you last updated.................😭😭
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update?????????????????????????😭
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PART TWENTY-SEVEN :

Raj's eyes were fixed on her....But she deliberately looked downwards and anywhere but not him....

She had one focus in mind , to repay the man who had sacrificed his career and self-respect for his love , for her and her brother.

She knew she would always owe her present and future to him.

His silence had spoken a lot.

Raj was hurt.....she was not even looking at him....

But his heart uplifted at the thought that she was going to defend him.

His face broke into smile on seeing his favourite cadets....

Huda was looking dashing as ever....

Yudi has become a bit full bodied and serious...

Ali still was looking innocent and smart....

Pooja was the same...energetic and smitten by mobile phones,he thought.

His eyes searched for Aalekh....

They all had tears rolling down their eyes and were trying hard to control....

Dr. Shalini had the same smile which would cheer up anyone. She smiled at him reassuringly.

Abhi had his head downcast....he didn't meet his eyes....

He could see his so called Mentor – Gehlot sitting on the benches putting up a fake of sympathy. How he wanted to wipe that fake smug expression but restricted himself. He had to act ignorant and he would.

Soon the hearing started....

J:- "You may proceed."

S :- " Sir, As I said before,this case which has been unfortunately reopened has no base and is just claiming retrial to let the guilty off his sentence. It is just wastage of time. It has already been proved that it is a crime of passion and there can't be any other alternative to it so as to debate. The method and motive have been proved before i.e. to win Cadet singh's love."

N :- " Not so soon, Captain. Aap aaj bhi wahi baat baar baar dohraa rahi hai jiske liye aapko kal warn kiya gaya tha....Please mind it when you don't have proofs. Aur jabtak yeh case khatam hoga, naahi Judge sahab ka balki poore desh ka aur uski armed forces ka dhyaan apni ore kheench lega."

S :- " Sir, The accused i.e. Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat oops, I apologize, the ex- Captain Shekhawat," she paused.

Naina threw her a sharp glance at this, she was again playing the same game, but she won't pay any heed to it and maintained her composure.

Rajveer recalled the painful instances of his life when Brigadier Chandok had snatched away all his credentials and medals .His face twisted in agony at the thought.

S :- " Mr.Shekhawat had killed Captain Naveen singh Ahluwalia....and to lessen the drift between...."

" I Object your honour!" , Naina spoke in a firm voice ," Mere Muvakkil ne Captn Naveen Singh Ahluwalia ko nahi maara. He was being poisoned and Captain Rajveer only set him free of his agony. I would appreciate If Captn Salve would watch her words before saying." , a slight quiver in her voice can be made out by Rajveer.

But he was touched at her reply.....

J :- " Objection sustained."

N :-" Peechli trial mein Captn. Shekhawat ki accomplishments ko nazarandaaz kiya gaya, aur main umeed karti hoon ki iss baar aisa na ho.Captn. Shekhawat in all respects is a personification of selflessness, chivalry, courage and patriotism and he has proved his loyalty countless number of times. Agar faisla iss basis pe kiya jayega ki woh ek emotional fool hai jo ek ladki ke pyaar ko paane ke liye apne ek senior ka murder karenge, then I'm sorry , par isse badi bevakoofi koi nahi hogi. Captn. ek bahot hi composed aur kaabil officer hain.To prove my point I would like to call upon Brigadier Chandok in the witness box."

J :- " Permission granted."

Rajveer's heart blazed a new hope at seeing BC standing up to defend him.

N :- "Sir, Kya aap mujhse sehmat hai? Kya aap aur kuch kehna chahte hai?"

BC :- "Rajveer was second best pass out of his batch, next to Navin Singh Ahluwalia who had been accused of turning out to be a traitor, but the matter has been in the grey light, jabse yeh pata chala hai ki unhe poison kiya gaya tha. He is polite and courteous officers. Apne cadets mein woh favourite rahe hain. Unkeliye punishments bhi jheli hain aur KMA se weapons ki smuggling bhi roki hai."

N :- " Thank you sir."

S :- " But your honour, the main motive remains as it is....Captain was asked this question in previous trial and he didn't reply....only one thing can be made out from this."

Naina started looking restless. This was when she looked at the door and saw Aalekh....He was looking tired, drained out and bruised.

She got worried....why was he injured? because she sent him only for...

But he gave her one reassuring nod, that he was fine and work has been done and Naina smiled in relief.

Then Aalekh's gaze shifted to Rajveer....he was about to break in to tears when Raj gave him his ' wink ' and he broke into smile...!

J :- " Cadet Singh...aapko kuch kehna hai?"

N :- " No your Honour,main Captn. Chauhan ko witness box mein bulana chahungi."

Abhi came into Witness box.

N :- " Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan.... Suna hai aap Captn. Shekhawat ke batchmate and bahot achche dost hua karte the. Infact, KMA mein aksar iss barein mein baatein hua karti hai ki aap aur aapke doston ka group hua karta tha."

A :- " Haan. Main, Raj aur Naveen. Hamara group hua karta tha."

N :- " Theek se yaad kijiye Captn. Chauhan....teen yaa chaar?"

Abhi looked at her.

N :- " Theek hai.... main aapko yaad diladu. Aap, Captn. Shekhawat, Captn Naveen aur....Captn. Nandini."

Rajveer was shocked! Does she know about Nandini? He hoped not. If it was prior, it was okay....but not now. Now he didnt want to lose her at any cost. Her love was everything to him....Naina was his life....

Abhi looked at her stunned.

he just nodded in yes.

Colour began to drain off Salve's and Lala's face.

N :- " Sab kehte hai ki Captn. Shekhawat aur Captn. Ahluwalia ek doosre se bahot close the....shayad aapse bhi jyaada."

A :- " Haan."

N :- " Toh....iska matlab aap Captn. Nandini ke saath jyaada rehtein the."

A :- " Yes."

N :- "Kya aap Nandini se pyaar karte the?"

Abhi was shocked.....how come she know this? Because he had only told her in brief.

N :- " Captn. chauhan?"

A :- " No."

N :- " karte nahi the ya batana nahi chahte?"

S :- " Your honour...why don't my able cadet specify it properly?"

N :- " Sure, your honour.Capt. Abhimanyu Capt. Nandini se pyaar karte the. Parr capt. Nandini capt. Rajveer se pyaar karti thi. Capt.Rajveer aur Capt. Nandini ki engagement se kuch din pehle Capt. Rajveer ne engagement karne se maana kar diya."

All were shocked to the core including Rajveer.

And Abhi ....well he was totally numb.

S :- " Iss ka is case se koi talukat nahi hai. "

N :- " Talukat hai. jab capt. Abhimanyu ko pata chala ki capt. Rajveer ne engagement karne se maana kar diya hai jis ki vajah se capt. Nandini was hurt to the core,toh capt. Abhimanyu ne capt. Rajveer se jhagda kiya. condition maar peet tak pahouch gayi thi. us din ke baad capt.Abhimanyu aur capt. Rajveer KMA mein mile. Aur capt. Abhimanyu ne capt. Rajveer se badala lene k liye jhoothi gavahi di "

S :- " Aap ke pass kya saboot hai ki capt.abhimanyu capt. nandini se pyaar karte the. ?"

N :- " main capt. Nandini Virani ko witness box mein bulane ki permission chahugi."

All heads turned to a elegant looking lady clad in jeans and a tee which showed her taste for fashion.

She calmly stood by the witness desk. She glanced at Abhi and then looked at Raj.

N :- " Captn. Nandini Virani....kya yeh sach hai ki Captn. Abhimanyu aapse pyaar karte the?"

Nandini :- " Haan...uss waqt jab Veer ne engagement karne se manaa kardiya toh uske aur Abhi ke beech bahot jhagda hua tha,meri wajahse. Abhi mujhe dukhi nahi dekh sakta tha. Uss waqt ussne gusse mein yeh confess kiya tha ki he loved me."

N :- " Thank you captain. you may go."

S :- " Parr hum iss chotisi baat par, Captn. Abhimanyu ki gavahi ko nazar andaaz nahi kar sakte....he was the eye witness."

N :- " Chotisi baat? If I'm not wrong, aap hi kal se, ya yun kahoon peechli trial se ' Crime for Passion ' ka dhindhora peet rahi hai. Kya aap yeh kehna chahti hai Captn. salve ki Captn. Rajveer apne Pyaar ke liye apne senior ka khoon kar sakte hai aur Captn. Abhimanyu jhooth nahi bol sakte?"

Everyone was stunned at her reasoning.

J :- " Aap kuch kehna chahengi Captn.?"

S :- " Yes your honour, main Captn. Abhimanyu ko witness box mein bulana chahungi."

S :- " Capt. Chauhan....aapne peechli trial mein jo gavahi di thi, kya aap usse badalna chahtein hai? agar badalenge toh aap ek hostile witness karar diye jaayenge."

A (gloomily) :- " No." ( Understanding very well that even if he tried to change his statement, it won't help Raj....may be it'll complicate the matters more.)

S :- " Thank you.Captn. Abhimanyu ab bhi apni gavahi par kayam hai. your witness cadet."

N :- " Captain Abhimanyu Rai chauhan" , she said in a steely voice, " Kya aap hume details mein batayenge aapne kya dekha?"

A :- " Hum waha gaye toh humse kuch hi doori parr...."

N :- " Kitni doori parr?"

A :- " 200 mtr. ki duri par Raj aur Col. Shakti ke beech ek pistol ko lekar kheecha taani chal rahi thi, aur Raj ne unpar goli chalayi."

Raj shut his eyes.

N :- " How can you be so sure captn? Goli Col.Shakti bhi toh chala sakte hai."

A :- " Hum kuch hi duri par the , west se aa rahe the aur suraj hamare peeche tha...toh..."

N :- " Ahaan...captain Chauhan, Kuch hi duri par nahi, 200 mtr ki duri par...Aur aap yakin se keh sakte hai ki suraj aapke peeche tha ? Let me tell you, aap west se aa rahe the , aur suraj east pe tha, kadakti hui dhoop mein aap ko clear dikhayi toh nahi diya but as your mind was preoccupied with the thought that Captn. Shekhawat has once pulled trigger on his Best friend, Your mind refused to register anything but this ki Captn. Shekhawat pulled trigger on Col. Shakti."

A :- " Woh...ah...", Abhi was confused.

N :- " Point to be noted your honour. Captain Abhimanyu is confused and not so sure of his statement and thus, we can't rely on his statement to punish the accused. ."

Now, Abhi was beyond the limits to register any shock. He just gaped at Naina.

Abhimanyu did not know how desperate Naina was....

He did not know that a woman in love would do anything and everything to get her love – back.

Abhimanyu was never loved in such a way....

At this point Captain Salve stood up and walked over,

S :- "Sir, jo insaan apne cadets ke mind ko iss tarah brain wash karta hai, ki woh uske liye kisi bhi hadd tak jaaye, woh apne selfish target ko achieve karne keliye ek murder...cold-blooded murder kyun nahi kar sakta?And to prove what effect he had on his cadets I would like to call upon Cadet Yaduvansh Sahani."

Yudi went forward. He spared one glance at Naina and his friends. This was the time to eradicate his mistake, which he did unknowingly.

S :- " Cadet, aapne kaha tha ki ' Anything for Captn. Rajveer.' , right?"

Y :- " Sir, My words are being taken in wrong perspective. Captain Rajveer is the best Officer I have ever seen. He is a hard core patriot. From what he has taught us and from what I have seen, It has built a strong confidence,not only in me but all my batchmates that , even if he led us to the hell, then it must be for the betterment of our Motherland."

Tear trickled down Raj's eyes. His 'Confused' Yudi has indeed matured.

N :- " Point to be noted Your Honour. Mere patron ke iraade hamesha nek rahe hai. Unhone humesha Academy ki bhalaai aur reputation ko ehmiyat di hai. "

Naina continued her plea....

" Sir, he is protege of Shri. M.D .Gehlot."

Raj's eyes were ferociously aghast with a strange deathly fire. He was stumped at the reason of Naina wanting this person's name to be mentioned. He would obviously speak against him.

' Yeh Naina kya kar rahi hai? has she gone Insane?' , Raj thought.

Naina knew she was playing a blind game....but,She had to do this.....for Rajveer's sake atleast.

Aalekh had asked her upon using the enemies themselves as a witness Raj's of innocence ,when she told him that there are no witness on Raj's side except the Cadets.[ Remember his reasoning of DON movie?? Don using Sonia( police's spy) as scapegoat and running away...similarly here using LALA, the enemy as their trump card...]

She too agreed to his strategy....as she had full faith on Aalekh and his thinking.

Gehlot and Salve were shocked. This was the last thing they had expected.

" Sir, respected M.D. Gehlot is known to be a very reputed personality as far as defence sector of our country is concerned. Being such a dignified personality of such a stature, we shall be questioning his judgement to select his protege by doubting Captn. Shekhawat's intentions. I would like to call him to prove my point."

Unenthusiastically he came up onto the platform.

N :- " Maine kaafi kahaniya suni hai ki aap unhi ko chunte hai....jinke baare mein aap confident ho...jo kaabil aur sachche ho....jo sachche deshbhakt ho..... toh phir...captn. Shekhawat ne kaise aapko dhokha de diya ? Kahi aisa toh nahi ki aapki judgement karne ki taqat ya yun kahoon aapke capability pe asar ho raha hai...woh..umr ke saath dhal rahi hai?"

G :- "NO! I have retained all my strengths."

Naina now knew that he would vote in favour of Raj on the pretext that he doesn't lose out on the occupation of the highest seat of the country. He wouldn't be given the seat if his qualities would be under scrutinization.
Naina raised her right eyebrow in anticipation.

N:- " Kya aap clearly batayenge sir?"

G :- " Woh....hamare bete ko frame kiya gaya hai. Woh nirdosh hain."

N:- "Thank you. Sir. Your witness ma'am."

"No your honor. Nothing at all." She was frustrated.

The person whom she was working for, himself had succumbed to the opponent's strategy. She had to proceed with care now thinking twice before each step. She wasn't going to let go Raj so easily. But looked like luck wasn't in her favor.

N :- "Sir, mere paas saboot hai jo mere patron ki innocence ko saabit karte hai."

At this mere remark there was stunned rejoinder. Chitterlings broke out. Raj almost fell of his seat.....

' Saboot? Kaise? kausne?kaha?' , he thought.

He looked at Naina there was an eerie glitter in those attractive eyes. Then he looked at the Cadets.

Pooja And Yudi were grinning widely from side to side...!

He was sure, that these both had to do something with it !

Flashback :-

Naina just entered her room...

Today she was on top of the world.... Her Rajveer sir was alive....

His voice were ringing in her ears...

" Jald hi milenge..." , he had said.

She was clutching his letter....

" Oye Naina? kaha reh gayi thi tu?"

" Ah? Kuch nahi...bas..." , she hated to lie it to pooja....afterall all her friends deserve to know this....

But she had to hide it.... for Rajveer's sake...

" Chal...koi gal nahi...abhi dinner ke liye waqt hai...tabtak mummyjee se baat kar leti hoon..." , Pooja said.

She began dialing number, when accidently she pressed something else....and....

" Oye naina...yeh...kya...." ,Pooja was stunned !

" Pooji kya hua? bata...tu kya keh rahi hai?" , Naina asked concerned at her Panic.

" Oye ye sun Naina ! Shayad Shahrukh ka connection secure karne me hamare kaam aaye !"

Naina immediately listened to it!

She too was shocked !

" Pooji...yeh...jaldi Yudi ko bula....jaldi..."

And when Yudi came and heard it , he took the remaining responsibility.

" Okay girls.....now chill and relax! By dinner time, work will be done! "

Flashback ends

Naina opened her bag and removed a well wrapped package. In it were a file and a mobile.

ussne kuch buttons press kiye aur phir poori court ne yeh suna...

" Hum nahi chahte ki koi chutke phutke cadets ki wajehse humse hamari kursi chin jaaye...Aur jabtak Rajveer zinda hai, woh iss case ko nahi chodenge. Issliye...Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, Civil jail tak zinda nahi pohochna chahiye. Kissi bhi keemat par nahi."

" consider it done, sir."

After letting the development to sink in she continued,

" Sir, pooja ke mobile par cross connection lagne ke baad yeh sunaai diya tha. Woh fortunately voice mail box me store hogaya.Yeh Captn. Shekhawat ki begunaahi ko aur bhi mazboot karte hai sir. And I have the Call diverts authorities files to prove that this just isn't any forged proof"

Rajveer was confused, angry, relieved everything at the same time. His thoughts were running furiously. Naina looked at him and could almost sense the wheels churning.

S :- " But sir....this proof doesn't substantiate the reason for Mr.Shekhawat to hold a gun on Senior officer."

" EK MINUTE JUDGE SAHAB !" , Aalekh's Voice rang.

Aalekh came onto the entrance with a man whose head was covered by a black veil.

This time even Naina was stunned !

Aalekh caught Naina's gaze and nodded in assuring manner.

J :- " Aapko jo bhi kehna hai, witness box mein aake kaho."

Aalekh :- " Apun Cadet Aalekh Sharma. Apun ke paas iss baat ka saboot hai ki uss waqt Cadets ki bus mein bomb lagaya gaya tha. Jis wajahse Col.Shakti Rajveer sir se keh rahe the ki woh unhe maar daale aur Rajveer sir unhe manaa kar rahe the..."

The veiled person was brought up to the podium and then his veil was removed.

Woh aadmi bass dekh raha tha.

" Bol saale sach kya hai." , Aalekh said.

" Jee judge sahab. Maine hi bus mein bomb lagaya tha....aur ek toh blast bhi karaya..."

N :- " aur?"

Man :- " Aur phir jab bus ruki, toh doosra bomb nikal liya. Aur ek laal baksa lekar nikal aaya. Yeh aadmi nirdosh hai."

N :- " Yeh sab tumne kyun kiya?"

man :- " Yeh sab humne Boss ke kehne par kiya. Woh kaun hai yeh hum nahi jaante. aajtak kabhi usse dekha nahi hai."

Captain Salve broke in saying that all this was just a fake attempt but her effort was thwarted when the person showed evidences . Soon after he finished, he was taken away.

Captain Salve was infuriated and disgusted! She decided to use her last pawn.

S :- " Sir..... But the fact that Mr. Shekhawat ran away to escape from punishment can't be ignored. Even if we believe that he ran away from ambush, but he could have returned any time all these months if he really respected the Army and it's system. But he preferred to escape from punishment till the re-trial is put for his freedom."

Everyone clenched their fists at this.

N :- " Sir, Captn. Rajveer had been in coma....he was not in state to do this. Here are all his medical reports and to prove my point I would like to call upon Dr. Keerti Mehra."

Keerti came into witness box. After introducing herself and giving necessary papers of her qualification , she said,

K :- " Sir, Captn. was found in a very critical condition when he was bought to my hospital , City Hospital in Chandigarh. He was in Coma for 4 months and when recovered from it ,was not in state to be discharged. I being his doctor couldn't allow him to. He still is not fit. But , with due respect to army judiciary, his presence was required here and I have to discharge him from the hospital."

S :- " Sir, Dr. Keerti said right. Being " HIS " doctor, she couldn't allow him. "

Naina gave Salve a disgusted look. What new game she wanted to play?

S :- " Sir, I would appreciate if your honour would grant a permission to cross check her reports by another Doctor from another hospital, may be another city.....So that defence cannot play the games...and prosecution too has fair chance."

J :- " Permission granted Captn. Salve. Whom you suggest wan't to cross check Mr. Shekhawat's medical reports undersigned by Dr. Mehra?"

S :- " Sir, I would like to tally it from a very reknowned hospital in Mohali, Life line Hospital."

J :- " Granted. Captn. Chauhan will be the arresting officer who will lead Mr. Shekhawat to Mohali with you."

Salve nodded in yes.

Raj was taken to Army van. Gunny ensured his safety till Abhi arrives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Excuse me Sir ! I wan't to say something." , Abhi said.

" Yes, Captn. Chauhan?", Senior officer who was presiding the trial said.

" Sir, I have one question or may say one request. If prosecution lawyer is accompanying the accused to hospital, it's only fair that atleast the defense lawyer too have the permission if not the Doctor or anyone else."

The officer considered it for sometime and granted him the permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhi was glad and he conveyed the message to Naina, who was relieved.

That time she was with Capt. Nandini.

" Ma'am...thank you so much and....Sorry." , Naina said looking down.

" There is no need for both, Naina." , Nandini spoke smiling.

" Ma'am aapko shukriya karne ke liye words kam hai....aapne Sir ko bachane mein mera.....humara saath diya. Mere ek letter par aap..."

" Whatever you did was to save Veer....Aur phir....mera bhi koi rishta hai uss se....Dosti ka....aur....though ab woh nahi maanta...", Nandini said sadly.

" Ahm...ma'am mujhe Abhimanyu sir ne bulaya hai...I...gotta go...will see you soon." , And Naina really ran away from there.

Naina loved him!

How can she tolerate...if Nandini would have voiced her Love for Rajveer in front of her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naina approached the van. Raj smiled at her.

Seeing the concern and worry on her face,

" Don't worry Naina. Mujhe kuch nahi hoga. Chauhan hai mere saath. Aur ab iss doctor ki reports se jyaada farak nahi padhta. Believe me. Tumne meri haar ki koi gunjaish hi nahi chodi!" , Raj said emotionally.

Naina smiled....tears forming in her eyes.

She looked around and,

" Woh...sir...sorry...for somewhat rude behaviour....you know...when you entered...but...Captn. Salve would have.."

He gave her his million dollar smile.

" I perfectly understand Cadet Naina Ah' Singh !"

How she longed to hear these words......

" Naina...chauhan saab kaha hai? Woh bhi meri ore dekh bhi naha raha tha? Kya woh ab bhi mujhe guilty manta hai?Kya unhe...." , his voice trailed....

The painful, desperate and longing tone was evident.

Naina looked upon her selfless Mentor who still cared and was concerned about Abhimanyu because of whom he had lost his career, honour, everything. If Abhi hadn't told Captn. Salve about the extent of the once-existed strained tension between her and Rajveer sir regarding the death of Naveen and Raj's effort to reduce their drifting gap, then today would have been completely different.

Now she was feeling guilty even more about what she did to Abhi and Nandini.

Hesitatingly, Naina spoke up –'Who actually Sir ko………"

The strong royal voice interrupted, "Apne is dost se maafi maangne ki himmat jutaane main thoda waqt lag gaya."

" Chauhan saab..."

And....Without wasting a second, both of them hurried forward and grasped the other with over-powering emotions. They were euphoric!

" Raj...Raj....Raj...." , this was the only thing Abhi could say.

They were interrupted by an offficer..

" Sir, bullet proof car ka intezaam hogaya hai. Ah....here it comes."

" Officer, what about commandos?"

" Everything is done sir. Security mein koi kami nahi hai."

" Good.", then he turned to Gunny ," You handle the things here. "

He nodded.

" Waise hum aapka shukriya kaise adaa karein? Aap hamare dost ko yaha le aaye.", he said to Gunny.

" Credit toh mere partner ko milna chahiye....thanks to her..."

Raj smiled.

Considering Raj's health, Abhi had sought permission for a car rather than Army van.

And since, the proofs and statements along with the reasoning so far pointed to his innocence, the officer presiding the trial granted permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cut to Salve And Nandini:

" I never expected this from you Captain Virani." , Salve said sarcastically.

" Smriti di...please....forget the past. "

" Forget the past? You mean I should forget what he did to you?"

" Di..it's not Veer's fault that he didn't love me......I should have given him time....I just....please Di...there is no point in all this."

" Huh..."

" Or should I say you are taking someone else's revenge Di...?you are doing this for someone else... under the pretext of me?"

Captn. Smriti Salve glared at her and stormed out of the room.

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys !!

After long time !! I know !
and I'm sorry !

And dont worry ! Even this story is going to see it's epilogue...
but due to certain circumstances i'm not able to update that sooner...

Hope you all will bear with me...

please comment and hit the like button if you really liked the update...

Chalo bye for now....abhi mujhe comments ke reply bhi karne hai....

luv,
manaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Revolutionbreez - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome..........now who will be the person for whom salve is taking revenge?
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.